Winning Powerball tickets sold in Delaware, York countiesFebruary 5th, 2010 - 2:57 am ICT by BNO News
MIDDLETOWN, PENNSYLVANIA (BNO NEWS) — Two winning Powerball tickets from the Feb. 3 drawing were sold in Pennsylvania. One ticket worth $1 million was sold in Delaware County and the other one worth $200,000 was sold in York County, Pennsylvania Lottery officials announced on Thursday.
Both winners matched the five white balls but failed to guess the red Powerball. The identities of the winners are unknown as the prizes haven’t been claimed. Pennsylvania Lottery Powerball winners have one year from the drawing date to claim prizes.
The Powerball jackpot rolled to an estimated value of $140 million for the Saturday, February 6, drawing.
- Pennsylvania $50,000 lottery ticket prize remains unclaimed, expires in 2 weeks - May 18, 2010
- 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches record $500 million - Mar 29, 2012
- 336 million Powerball Jackpot ticket sold at local RI supermarket - Feb 14, 2012
- Powerball Jackpot Won By Missouri Ticket Holder - Apr 23, 2010
- Lottery fever hits as 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches $540 million - Mar 30, 2012
- Winner still to collect $18 mn jackpot prize - Sep 16, 2010
- Powerball winner hits jackpot and wins $230 million - Aug 11, 2011
- Jackpot worth $2.5 mn goes unclaimed in China - Aug 01, 2011
- Beijing man hits $90 mn jackpot - Jun 13, 2012
- Briton scoops 148-mn-pound jackpot - Aug 11, 2012
- Holly Lahti: Winner Of $190 Million In Idaho Lottery - Jan 13, 2011
- Friends win $128m with lottery ticket bought at Michigan porn shop - Nov 13, 2010
- Oregon Lottery Turns Two People Into Millionaires - Nov 24, 2010
- New York Lottery Announces $1 Million Award - Dec 07, 2010
- Mega Millions winners belong to Albany - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,