White supremacist lawyer Richard Barrett found dead in MississippiApril 24th, 2010 - 1:49 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Pearl, Apr 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Richard Barrett who was a white supremacist lawyer has been found dead in his Mississippi house. The authorities were shocked to see that he had been stabbed and beaten. His body was also set on fire. The police authorities also said that one of the neighbor’s of Richard Barrett has been charged with the murder case.
The body of the slain lawyer was discovered, when concerned neighbors reported to the police that smoke was coming out from his house, which is located in a very rural area just outside the limits of Jackson. The police responded to the call, and found the brutally murdered body of Richard. The Rankin County Sheriff Ronnie Pennington said that one of his neighbor’s – 22 year old Vincent McGee has been arrested in this case, and also charged with murder. He also added that the matter is under investigation and they could add some more charges, like arson. He also revealed that Vincent had not hired a lawyer till now.
An autopsy was performed on the body of the 67-year-old Richard, and it was revealed that he had died because of wounds that were there, because he had been stabbed numerous times in the neck. The doctors also said that he had suffered blunt force trauma to his head, and 35% of his body had burned as well.
- Michelle McGee's Dad Supports Daughter Over Jesse James Affair - Mar 28, 2010
- Sandra Bullock 'murder plot' bogus - Apr 19, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's murder plot bogus - Apr 18, 2010
- Roswell, Georgia Man Arrested For Entering Home and Taking Shower - Jul 01, 2010
- Delhi youth with criminal background found murdered - Jul 08, 2012
- Michelle McGee and Jamie Jungers may host 'Celebrity Cheaters' - Apr 19, 2010
- Al Qaeda's 9/11 mastermind killed Daniel Pearl: Report - Jan 20, 2011
- Woman doctor, priest get life for judge's murder - Mar 30, 2012
- Canadian gay porn star held in Germany for murder - Jun 04, 2012
- McGee Desires To Issue An Apology To Sandra Bullock - Apr 14, 2010
- Michele McGee Apologizes To Sandra Bullock - Apr 14, 2010
- Michelle McGee's father comes to her defense - Mar 29, 2010
- Michelle McGee was obsessed with Jesse James, claims ex hubby - Mar 23, 2010
- Elderly woman trapped under her heavy dresser for 4 days - Jun 18, 2012
- Man arrested for breaking into a Georgia house and taking a shower - Jul 01, 2010
Tags: arson, autopsy, blunt force trauma, doctors, lawyer, mississippi, murder case, neighbor, neighbors, pennington, police authorities, rankin county sheriff, richard barrett, rural area, white supremacist, wounds