Waterloo, NY man charged after allegedly stealing scrap metalFebruary 26th, 2010 - 12:47 pm ICT by BNO News
WATERLOO, NEW YORK (BNO NEWS) — A Waterloo, New York man on Tuesday was charged after allegedly stealing scrap metal, prosecutors said.
Timothy P. Ryan, 28, was observed by a Trooper stealing scrap metal from the former Snooks Greenhouses on Brewer Road in the Town of Waterloo and was immediately taken into custody. Ryan was further charged with possessing stolen property, consisting of scrap metal, which had been reported as stolen from the Finger Lakes Railway as well as from the former Seneca Army Depot Property in Romulus, on different dates, as the result of separate investigations.
Ryan was charged with one count of Petit Larceny, Criminal Trespass, Criminal Possession of Stolen Property 3rd, and Criminal Possession of Stolen Property in the 4th Degree.
He was arraigned in the Town of Waterloo Court upon the above charges and placed in the Seneca County Correctional Facility upon $2500 cash, $5000 bond bail. A return date to the court for Ryan is yet to be determined.
- New York State Police arrest woman in Seneca Falls, NY for Grand Larceny - Feb 12, 2010
- Ex-Miss Russia, in prescription forging bust, arrested for shoplifting in US - Apr 28, 2011
- Former Miss Russia arrested for shoplifting in New York - Apr 28, 2011
- Watertown, NY man arrested for fraud and larceny - Feb 11, 2010
- Daughter of Malcom X charged with fraud and stealing personal identification information - Feb 23, 2011
- New York police arrest man in Stone Ridge for stealing stone - Jan 18, 2010
- Piffard, New York man accused of receiving false unemployment benefits arrested - Feb 11, 2010
- New Hampshire man arrested for 154th time! - Jul 03, 2010
- TSA agents arrested at JFK for stealing $40k - Feb 17, 2011
- Waterloo, NY teen charged in "sexting" case - Dec 30, 2009
- NY brothers arrested for stealing Civil War item - Feb 11, 2010
- Jill Quigg Arrested For Theft And Robbery - Oct 20, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst to return to witness stand for burglary retrial - May 22, 2010
- U.S. arrests 127 suspects in massive operation against mobsters - Jan 21, 2011
- Three men arrested for credit card fraud in Nassau County, NY - Jan 18, 2010
Tags: army depot, bno, brewer road, correctional facility, criminal possession, criminal trespass, finger lakes, finger lakes railway, greenhouses, ny man, petit larceny, possession of stolen property, return date, romulus, scrap metal, seneca county, town of waterloo, waterloo new york, waterloo ny, york man