Warren Sapp auditioning his collection of Air Jordans?August 6th, 2012 - 7:28 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Are you in love with Air Jordans and wear a size 15? You are in for luck. Warren Sapp, former NFL star is auctioning his collection of Air Jordans due to bankruptcy. Sapp filed for bankruptcy early this year according to TMZ.
Sapp’s collection of Air Jordan sneakers that are being auctioned are worth 6,500 dollars. He needs the money to pay for child support debts. The collection has 240 pairs of sneakers that were designed for basketball legend Michael Jordan by Designers Nike. The collection has both sneakers that have been worn before and some that have never been touched before.
The footballer needs to pay child support to four different mothers and the money is too much that he has to auction his shoe collection so that he can be able to cover it. Sap is also said to owe money to creditors worth around 6.7 million dollars. He says that the money he has to his name at the moment will not be enough to cover the debts as he has lost a lot since he stopped playing. The former footballer might be at a losing end but if you are looking for a spectacular collection of rare shoes, you are in for a treat.
- West's trainers a hit, fans offering $89,100 for a pair - Jun 07, 2012
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- "Space Jam Jordans" Series Released By Nike - Dec 23, 2009
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Cool Grey 11 Retro Shoe Launch Witnesses Mad Rush By Buyers - Dec 24, 2010
- Sex.com auction postponed due to bankruptcy - Mar 21, 2010
- Maya Moore handed Jordan brand deal by Nike - May 19, 2011
- Former baseball star Lenny Dykstra indicted in bankruptcy fraud case - May 07, 2011
- NBA Star LeBron James Unveils Nike Air Max LeBron VII - Aug 08, 2009
- Court appoints provisional liquidator for Dunlop India - Mar 26, 2012
- Former baseball star Lenny Dykstra charged for bankruptcy fraud - Apr 16, 2011
- Delhi property dealer attempts suicide - May 02, 2012
- Lehman exits bankruptcy - Mar 07, 2012
- Chile firm to sell mine from which 33 men rescued to avoid bankruptcy - Nov 26, 2010
- Police in China hunt for 'runaway bosses' - Oct 26, 2011
Tags: air jordan sneakers, air jordans, bankruptcy, basketball legend, child support, creditors, debts, designers, footballer, former nfl, michael jordan, million dollars, nfl star, nike, pairs, rare shoes, shoe collection, spectacular collection, tmz, warren sapp