Van der Sloot alleges that a thief killed the Peruvian womanJune 14th, 2010 - 7:57 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Lima, Jun 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Van der Sloot is the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and he has told Chilean investigators that the woman who was recently found in his hotel room, was actually beaten by unidentified robbers.
Joran van der Sloot was arrested after the discovery of the body of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, was discovered in the Dutchman’s hotel room. The body was badly beaten and even had a broken neck. Police had initially alleged that Van der Sloot had confessed to the killing.
It ought to be mentioned that Stephany Flores was the daughter of a Peruvian circus promoter. A Peruvian judge had already ruled on Friday that Van der Sloot should be jailed for robbery and first-degree murder.
It may be recalled that Van der Sloot is wanted in the United States for the disappearance of Natalie Holloway, who has gone missing since 2005. Private investigators hired by Holloway’s mother claimed that Van der Sloot confessed to the brutal killing of Holloway and said he will only show the body, if he is paid $250,000. The FBI gave him $25,000 and he vanished to Peru. The FBI claimed last week, that they did not have enough evidence to arrest him, since they did not have the body.
He still remains the number one suspect in the missing case of Holloway.
- Did FBI pay for Joran van der Sloot sting operation? - Jun 10, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot sues his lawyer - Jul 06, 2010
- Fox News: Joran van der Sloot lied during confession - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot arrives in Lima to face murder charges - Jun 06, 2010
- Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot en-route to Peru - Jun 04, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot's Request To Nullify His Confession, Denied By Judge - Jun 29, 2010
- Suspect in disappearance of Natalee Holloway accused of murder in Peru - Jun 03, 2010
- Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot detained in Central Chile - Jun 04, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Charged In Peru Murder Case - Jun 03, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses To Killing Stephany Flores - Jun 08, 2010
- Aruba prosecutor: Not informed by Peruvian police about Joran van der Sloot's recent confessions about Holloway - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Paid By FBI? - Jun 10, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
Tags: circus, disappearance of natalie holloway, discovery, dutchman, fbi, first degree murder, flores, hotel room, natalee holloway, peru, peruvian woman, private investigators, promoter, robbery, thief, unidentified robbers