Val Patterson writes his own obituary to come clean about his crimesJuly 17th, 2012 - 7:47 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Salt Lake City, July 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Val Patterson wanted to die as a peaceful man, and he wanted to offload a lot of things that had been weighing him down all his life. So he thought about a novel idea to do so. He wrote down his own obituary and spoke about the things that he loved, detested and he also confessed some of the crimes that he had committed.
Val Patterson wrote in his personal obituary that he was a “true Scientist. Electronics, chemistry, physics, auto mechanic, wood worker, artist, inventor, business man, ribald comedian, husband, brother, son, cat lover, cynic.” He loved his wife Mary Jane to bits and he writes about her very fondly in his obituary.
He also clears the air about his PhD degree. He confessed that he isn’t even a graduate and he mistakenly got the degree in the mail one day due to some clerical error.
Val also confesses the various naughty acts he indulged in, over his life. He writes, “I am the guy who stole the safe from the motor view drive inn back in June 1971.” And “to that really mean park ranger… It was me that rolled those rocks into your geyser and ruined it.”
- Val Kilmer Says Sorry To New Mexico Neighbors - Jun 25, 2010
- Val Kilmer Battles It Out Against His New Mexico Neighbors - Jun 22, 2010
- Not enough good scripts to go around: Tom Stoppard - Jan 22, 2012
- 'I was an animal in the bedroom', says Tony Blair - Sep 02, 2010
- Ricky Martin's mum knew his sexuality secret long before his confession - Nov 04, 2010
- Austria's Obama Robber Makes Headlines! - Jan 22, 2011
- I am still to be successful as a painter: Shuvaprasanna (Interview) - Jun 19, 2011
- I can love you without kissing you, wrote teenaged Jacqueline Kennedy - Apr 23, 2011
- Benedict Le GaucheKym has the world's worst CV - Sep 13, 2011
- Lauren Clements And Matt Cardle's Hot Libido Ignites "X-Factor" Dressing Room - Dec 12, 2010
- Saying sorry, the very public way - Mar 16, 2011
- BBC preparing for Blair's death? - Dec 27, 2011
- Somnath, Khushwant, Rajendra Prasad hit the shelves (IANS Books This Week) - Aug 19, 2010
- The acting offers I got didn't excite me: Punit Malhotra - Jul 03, 2010
- 50 Cent supports gay singer Frank Ocean - Jul 19, 2012
Tags: auto mechanic, business man, cat lover, chemistry physics, clerical error, comedian, crimes, geyser, inventor, july 17, mail, novel idea, obituary, park ranger, peaceful man, phd degree, rocks, salt lake city, true scientist, wife mary jane