US officers trying to find Madam Anna Gristina’s accomplicesMarch 8th, 2012 - 11:22 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Manhattan, Mar 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) US law enforcement officers are still trying to identify the “high-placed” accomplices who helped Anna Gristina ran a multi-million dollar prostitution empire in the country.
Gristina is currently being held on a $2 million bail bond and faces barrages of charges including promoting prostitution in the United States. He allegedly boasted to friends and confidants that she has run the empire for about 15 years.
One of the high-level executives named in the scandal is Morgan Stanley banker David Walker. Officials suspect that he was an aide of Gristina and discussed with her ways to set up a prostitution ring on the Internet.
Walker has denied having any business dealings with Gristina. He insist that the woman was well known by the employers of Morgan Stanley and he does not believe why he is singled out by investigators for questioning. He is a neighbor of Gristina.
He told reporters that, “She had plenty of other people at Morgan Stanley, I don’t know why they’re talking about me. I never had any business dealings with her.”
Officials consider Gristina high risk to escape because he holds a British passport. She also has a house in Canada.
Meanwhile, a former call girl who worked for Gristina’s brothel claims that high-placed officials helped them to avoid being captured.
- Kiwi town centres to have red-light zones? - Oct 06, 2010
- CBI begins probe against Ramdev's aide (Lead) - Jun 26, 2011
- Argentine ex-spy accused of sex trafficking - Jan 31, 2012
- Delhi sex workers challenge eviction order in court - Jul 26, 2012
- Man held for sex trafficking in Russia - Apr 07, 2012
- Illegal prostitution booming in Queensland - Jan 30, 2011
- Four minors rescued from Delhi brothel - Mar 01, 2012
- Argentine province offers prostitutes airfare to go home - Jul 24, 2012
- CBI issues look out notice against Ramdev aide - Jul 25, 2011
- Elderly director sues woman over 'faked romance' - Aug 07, 2012
- Ramdev aide gets bail, to appear before CBI Aug 4 - Jul 29, 2011
- CBI books Ramdev's aide for fake passport - Jul 24, 2011
- British teacher who pimped his wife faces ban - Aug 14, 2012
- Billionaire Raja Rajaratnam held guilty of fraud - May 11, 2011
- Human traffickers to get death in Bangladesh - Dec 13, 2011
Tags: accomplices, bail bond, british passport, brothel, business dealings, call girl, confidants, david walker, empire, high risk, investigators, law enforcement officers, level executives, madam, manhattan, morgan stanley, neighbor, prostitution in the united states, prostitution ring, scandal