United Airlines In For Trouble As Woman Left On Plane Sues ThemMay 29th, 2010 - 6:21 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 29, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): United Airlines was in for a rude shock when a woman passenger who was left on plane decided to sue them. She had apparently fallen asleep and failed to wake up in time at the Philadelphia International Airport.
The 36 year old passenger known as Ginger McGuire is preparing to press charges of false imprisonment, emotional disturbance as well as that of negligence. Her attorney, Mr. Geoffrey Fieger clarified her stand while speaking to the Detroit Free Press.
Ginger had fallen into a deep slumber and could not be roused even when her plane touched down on Philadelphia airport. She then spent four hours locked within the confines of the plane. The cleaning crew eventually found her but she was not permitted to disembark as the Federal agents had to negate all possibilities of her being a terrorist.
Fieger is considered to be a highly skilled attorney and had supported Jack Kevorkian, the man practicing euthanasia successfully.
The Spokesperson for United Airlines said that they were working with their partners the, Trans States Airlines in order to find out reach an amicable solution all round.
- Woman Left Sleeping on a Plane Sues Trans State Airline - May 28, 2010
- Air passenger wakes up to find deserted plane - May 28, 2010
- Michigan Woman who was left alone on a plane has sued United Airlines - May 28, 2010
- Woman Left On Plane Sues Airline - May 28, 2010
- Woman Sues Airlines For Being Trapped Inside For Four Hours - May 29, 2010
- Woman Left Asleep In Closed Plane Sues Airline - May 28, 2010
- 'Lahore-Paris-Lahore in blink of an eye, only on PIA' - Aug 24, 2012
- New Zealand plane returns after smoke alert in cabin - Nov 29, 2010
- Underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab pleads guilty - Oct 12, 2011
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- London-bound plane makes emergency landing in Mauritania - Aug 26, 2010
- Flight enters 'wrong taxiway', passengers safe - Apr 06, 2011
- Canyon, TX man sentenced for kidnapping a minor - Apr 15, 2010
- Bee Swarm on Airplane Wing Delays Flight - Nov 18, 2010
- Underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab gets the nod to defend himself - Sep 14, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,