Tropical Depression 15 forms over the south-central Caribbean Sea - NHCSeptember 24th, 2010 - 1:10 am ICT by BNO News
MIAMI (BNO NEWS) — Tropical Depression 15 formed over the south-central Caribbean Sea on early Thursday afternoon, forecasters said, warning that the storm will likely strengthen into a tropical storm.
The storm, as of 2 p.m. EDT, was located about 775 kilometers (485 miles) east of Puerto Cabezas in Nicaragua with maximum sustained winds near 55 kilometers (35 miles) per hour.
A hurricane watch has been issued from Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua to Limon, Honduras including the offshore islands.
- Tropical Storm Matthew forms over the south-central Caribbean Sea, expected to strengthen - Sep 24, 2010
- Tropical depression forms in the western Caribbean Sea, heads for Honduras - Aug 19, 2011
- Hurricane warnings issued as Tropical Storm Paula forms in the northwestern Caribbean - Oct 12, 2010
- Tropical Storm Paula forms in the northwestern Caribbean - Oct 12, 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew Gunning for Honduras/Nicaragua, Could Threaten Florida - Sep 25, 2010
- New depression prompts tropical storm warnings in the Caribbean - Aug 21, 2012
- Earl becomes a category four hurricane; Fiona forms in Atlantic - Aug 31, 2010
- Igor weakens to a tropical depression over the Atlantic - Sep 10, 2010
- Tropical storm Tomas forms southeast of Barbados, could threaten Jamaica - Oct 30, 2010
- Hurricane Earl becomes major category three storm as it nears the Virgin Islands - Aug 30, 2010
- Tropical Storm Lisa forms in the far eastern Atlantic - Sep 21, 2010
- Tropical Storm Igor forms in the far eastern Atlantic Ocean - NHC - Sep 08, 2010
- Tropical Storm Richard forms over the Caribbean Sea - forecasters - Oct 21, 2010
- Tropical Depression Seven forms in the eastern Atlantic, set to become hurricane - Aug 25, 2010
- Tropical Storm Emily forms in the Caribbean, heads for the Dominican Republic - Aug 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,