Triumph releases the “Welcome to Japan” braNovember 11th, 2010 - 9:30 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Tokyo, Nov 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) If you are a woman and have plans to visit Japan anytime soon, then your timing is splendid. A Japanese lingerie maker is taking the whole concept of tourism promotion to a different height.
Triumph has released the “Welcome to Japan” bras and wearing one can be fun. The bra can talk to you. A button which is located on the bra plays a message “Welcome to Japan”. That message is available in Korean and Chinese as well. What is more, the bras are not for sale.
The company said that, “A new international airport terminal has just opened in Tokyo, and the number of foreign tourists visiting Japan has been increasing recently. We came up with this bra in the hopes of further boosting tourism, and the economy, in Japan”.
The bras were released on Wednesday. World leaders are set to meet in Japan over the weekend for the APEC meeting. Triumph’s latest bra design follows earlier designs that included bras that use solar and rice growing bras. Yes that is right rice growing bras that came complete with plant pots with soil and a rice seed. Talk about ingenious way of doing a promotion.
- Now, a bra that lifts not only the bust but also Japanese tourism! - Nov 11, 2010
- 'Welcome to Japan Travel Bra' Greets Tourists - Nov 12, 2010
- Japan Invents Bra That Grows Rice - May 14, 2010
- Ultimo's ultimate bra test checks endurance on a roller coaster - Sep 03, 2010
- World's first super cool bra - May 10, 2012
- US allows Japan to delay decision on trans-Pacific Free Trade Agreement - Mar 31, 2011
- Cleavage enhancing bra sends M&S sales soaring - Oct 08, 2010
- Queen's underwear supplier unveils UK's biggest bra - the 48N cup - Apr 02, 2011
- Lingerie Dement invents Magnetic female undergarments - Nov 09, 2010
- `First US-Japan-India trilateral not aimed at China' (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- Elle Macpherson launches new collection of underwear 'Bare and Bold' - Dec 24, 2010
- Nepal Maoists defend disputed Buddha birthplace deal - Aug 10, 2011
- Express your love with diamond-studded undies - May 17, 2012
- Japan donates $3.9 mn to APEC - Jun 20, 2010