Trapped Chilean Miner Has A MistressOctober 14th, 2010 - 7:21 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez,
Oct 14, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On August 5, 33 miners got trapped in the San Jose copper mine and the ordeal continued for two months, with there wives and family fearing for their safety. In spite of the gruesome incident certain untoward reports about the miners have surfaced. Reports suggest wife of one of the rescued miner, Yonni Barrios Rojas was not even there to meet him when he was being successfully pulled out from death coup. While miner Yonni Barrios Rojas was trapped in there, his wife Marta Salinas learnt that she had been double timed by her husband, when she spotted Susan Valenzuela at a prayer vigil, where she was loudly calling out her husband’s name. The emotion of love turned to anger and resulted in a catfight between the two women, in “Camp Hope”.
Marta Salinas, 56 reportedly told Susan Valenzuela, 52, that she has been married to Yonni Barrios Rojas for twenty eight years. As the story unfolded before her, Marta Salinas realized that she was cheated by her husband for a long time. However, Marta Salinas was willingly to overlook the fact that her husband has been cheating on her, but she changed her mind, on getting the news that her husband has asked both for his mistress and his wife to be present at the time of his rescue. “I have decency” said Marta Salinas. “This is very clear:it’s her or me”.
Yonni Barrios Rojas, the 21st miner who was rescued on Wednesday, was greeted by his mistress, Susan Valenzuela instead of his wife. The miner smooched her on meeting. He does not appear to be remotely abashed by the fact that his wife has discovered the incident. As for his wife, she reportedly said, “I am happy because he was saved, “It’s a miracle from God”. “But i won’t attend his rescue”.
- Chilean 'Casanova Nurse' miner has second mistress! - Oct 18, 2010
- Chilean miner considered suicide over confronting wife and mistress - Oct 21, 2010
- Rescued Chilean miner's mistress greets him as wife stays away - Oct 14, 2010
- Trapped Chilean miner emerges to be greeted by wife, mistress at same time - Oct 14, 2010
- Chilean Miner publicly displays wild ways immediately after rescue - Oct 15, 2010
- Cheating Chilean Miner Offered $100,000 To Promote Infidelity - Oct 19, 2010
- Mistresses, wives of trapped miners clash over cash - Sep 03, 2010
- Rescued Chilean Miner Yonni Barrios Offered $100,000 By Dating Website - Oct 19, 2010
- Chilean miner's mistress spills the beans about their sex secrets - Oct 17, 2010
- Cheating Chilean miner offered $100,000 by an infidelity website - Oct 19, 2010
- Cheating Chilean miner offered $100K to be dating website's spokesman - Oct 20, 2010
- Chilean miners decide to jointly write book to share profits equally - Oct 11, 2010
- Five of Chile's Rescued Miners Have Wedding Bells in Their Future - Oct 21, 2010
- 14 miners who survived Chile's 2010 accident seek retirement - Jul 04, 2011
- Man runs over girlfriend with wife's car - Jul 11, 2011
Tags: barrios, camp hope, catfight, copper mine, decency, emotion, gina gomez, gruesome incident, miners, miracle, mistress susan, ordeal, prayer vigil, salinas, spite, twenty eight years, two women, valenzuela, wife marta, yonni