Tijuana Drug Lord El Teo, Famous For Extortions, ArrestedJanuary 13th, 2010 - 8:10 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri,
Jan 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Mexico witnessed a tragedy in the form of the quake that has usurped the life of many. However, the silver lining comes in the form of the arrest of El Teo, the drug lord who has been on Mexico’s most wanted list for some time now. This man has left his dark mark on the world around him, and has done every black dead ever heard of. He has ordered massacres, kidnapped people and beheaded them. Even after death, his men would not leave the victims alone, dissolving them in chemicals.
The kingpin has mad his way to the top of his bad-black world, in order to control one of the major drug routes of the US. His rivals have been degenerated in caustic soda. Teodoro Garcia Simental, was arrested in his home in La PAZ, California. He was under the radar of the Mexican force for over 6 months now. El Teo, was seated in front of innumerable cameras on Tuesday, as he faced a media coverage.
He owes to the family of all those 300 people, who he got savagely murdered. Once belonging to a drug cartel, he ran when his boss and brother were taken in by the authorities. Soon, he became the leader of his own cartel, and started his trade with Sinaloa Cartel and La Familia. The war against drug pushers seems to be headed in the right direction with this arrest and with the death of Arturo Beltran Leyva, another kingpin. He was taken out by the Mexican Marines. Arturo Beltran Leyva’s brother has also been arrested by the Federals.
- Cartels have been weakened, says Mexican government - Dec 27, 2010
- Mexico Navy arrests suspected drug kingpin - Sep 13, 2010
- Mexican federal police arrest drug kingpin Edgar Valdez Villareal - Aug 31, 2010
- Severed head left at tomb of Mexican drug lord - Jan 19, 2010
- Mexican authorites capture drug lord Sergio Villarreal Barragan "el Grande" - Sep 13, 2010
- Mexican singer kidnapped, shot for refusing to sing - Apr 09, 2012
- Man mistaken for drug cartel boss to sue government - Jan 24, 2011
- Mexican Supreme Court official held for links to drug cartel - Aug 13, 2012
- Nine charred bodies found in Mexico - Nov 24, 2011
- Mexico drug criminal claims he dissolved 300 bodies - Jan 24, 2009
- Mexican prison's security chief gunned down - Jul 30, 2012
- 23 police officers arrested over alleged ties with drug cartel in central Mexico - May 03, 2011
- Mexican gunman accused of over 100 killings arrested - Dec 21, 2009
- First woman joins Mexican navy's special forces - Dec 12, 2011
- Mexican marines capture son of Sinaloa drug cartel leader - Jun 22, 2012
Tags: arturo beltran leyva, beltran, caustic soda, drug cartel, drug lord, drug pushers, federals, kingpin, la paz, marines, massacres, media coverage, news mexico, quake, right direction, rivals, silver lining, simental, tijuana, wanted list