Tia Sharp’s Grandmother Vows to Turn Up At Her FuneralSeptember 15th, 2012 - 1:23 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Sept 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) 12 year old Tia Sharp’s grandmother has said that she will attend the girl’s funeral despite police suspecting her as a suspect in her granddaughter’s murder.
Christine Sharp is one of the people that are on the list of people that are suspected to have had a hand in the murder of the young school girl.
46 year old Christine Sharp is currently out on bail. She reportedly moved out her home in South London where the body of the young girl was found but it is said that she is desperate to attend the funeral of her granddaughter.
Stuart Hazell, the 37 year old boyfriend of Tia’s grandmother is being suspected of having murdered the girl and he will appear at the Old Bailey soon.
Hazell was arrested when the body of young Tia was found wrapped in sheets inside a plastic bag at the loft of the home that Tia’s grandmother and Hazell shared. Tia, who had been missing for a week before she was found would often come and spend weekends at her grandmother’s p-lace. She lived ten miles away with her mother and stepfather. Her boy has been released for the funeral after postmortems had been done to find out the cause of her death.
- Rifca Stanescu becomes the world's youngest grandmother at 23 - Mar 07, 2011
- Meet the 29-yr-old who is set to become Britain's youngest grandmother - Feb 28, 2011
- Minor girl's body found in Delhi park - Oct 13, 2011
- Rihanna drinks beer after grandma's funeral - Jul 11, 2012
- Three women, child killed in Argentine apartment - Nov 28, 2011
- Woman found dead near Delhi metro station - Apr 24, 2012
- Protest in Mumbai over toddler's murder - Jan 19, 2012
- Another cop held for girl's death in police station - Jul 03, 2011
- Indian-origin girlfriend charged with murder of Sikh TV chief in London - Mar 01, 2011
- Woman found dead at railway station remains unidentified - Feb 14, 2011