Thunder Collins Makes Shocking Confessions After Being Sentenced For LifeNovember 13th, 2009 - 6:30 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov. 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Thunder Collins further shocked the world after being sentenced for life by saying that he had been bribed by the boosters to play football. He said that he had not come out with the story during the trial because he did not want to be a sneak and tell on his friends. He said that he chose to remain silent as doing anything else would have meant a period of probation for Nebraska, and he did not want that to happen. He confesses being a fierce loyalist of the team.
Collins has been sentenced for life along with a serving time of 110 years in prison. He was convicted of the murder of a man and the attempted murder of another, and two weapon charges last year, in a bungled drug deal. When he heard of the sentence, he said that he has no remorse for what happened. He also assured that he has no intention of spending the rest of his life in jail, promising that he would be out soon. He had killed the man, Timothy Thomas, and gravely injured Marshall Turner. Police said that the murder had stemmed from the fact that the man had been involved in some drug deal with the player that had gone awry.
Collins said that he had no remorse for the murder as he had not committed the crime at all. He plans to move for trial on various issues. After the sentence has been pronounced, he is ready to talk about what had really happened. He said that another person who was with him, Amhad Johnson, was really the one who had pulled the trigger. He said that he had been protecting Amhad as they were friends.
- New York man kills woman, sleeps with body for two days - Oct 24, 2010
- Thunder Collins Sentenced For Life For The Murder Of Timothy Thomas - Aug 25, 2009
- US woman faces jail for begging friends to stab her - Aug 07, 2011
- Two men get life sentences for murder of Brit-Indian shopkeeper Gurmail Singh - Nov 17, 2010
- Chinese gets death sentence for killing 11 people - Jul 28, 2012
- Corey Christian Adams tried to hire a hit man on Facebook - Feb 14, 2011
- Russian woman sentenced to death in China - Nov 27, 2011
- Two get life for killing Indian-origin man in Britain - Nov 17, 2010
- Terrorist jailed for 23 years in Russia - May 24, 2012
- Suspicious Briton strangles girlfriend in bed - Apr 24, 2012
- Anuj Bidve's killer jailed for life - Jul 27, 2012
- Four jailed for killing lesbian in South Africa - Feb 02, 2012
- Court upholds life term for man who raped, killed daughter - Oct 23, 2011
- Rapper Lil Boosie Indicted In Murder Case - Jun 18, 2010
- Prosecution seeks jail for Indian American Dharun Ravi - May 11, 2012