Three shot dead in a car in CorsicaSeptember 12th, 2012 - 9:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Corsica, Sept 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Three alleged victims of an ambush were found dead in their car in the Corsica Mountains where they are said to have been shot. The unfortunate death of the trio came days after another trio of a British family was also shot in Annecy while in their car.
However, these murders are suggested that they could not be linked in any way. The murder that occurred in Corsica is said to have been done by a group of mafias as part of their revenge mission. Luckily, the police are familiar to one of the mafia involved in the killing of the three.
The names of the individuals who met their death in Corsica are Jean-Pierre Colombiani, Sebastien Mattei and Jean Gandolfi. They are all believed to have come from Corsica. Their ages were ranging from 24-34 and they are believed to have been earlier convicted before they came to their untimely deaths.
The bodies of the three were recovered from Pont-de-Castirla village which nears Corte town. They are said to have been shot dead using automatic guns and this is as reported by the Corse Matin a local daily. The news broke out when a motorist stopped to offer some help after he though that the scene was an accident.
- British family holidaying in France shot dead - Sep 07, 2012
- Celine Dion's twins baptized - Mar 08, 2011
- Martin Scorsese directs Chanel ad campaign - Feb 18, 2010
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012
- Celine Dion's twins baptized in Las Vegas - Mar 08, 2011
- British woman first to go round the world thrice - Apr 13, 2011
- Three held for stealing vehicles after drugging drivers - Mar 09, 2011
- Three shot dead on Uttar Pradesh highway - Jul 03, 2012
- People with cancer history prone to memory impairment - Oct 02, 2010
- Slain RTI activist's father wants action against MP - Aug 01, 2011