The Best European Cities To Visit In The FallSeptember 26th, 2010 - 8:28 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) For all those who are planning to visit Europe this fall, it is essential that one knows the best cities in the continent. While the list is endless of what to see in Europe, visitors to the continent must choose the location based on their own likes and dislikes. Considering that most people would want to make the most of their Euro-Trip by covering as many cities as they can, it is always better to stick to a few planned destinations and completely absorb it beauty and offerings.
London, a city which has been the setting of most novels that we have read, is an ideal place for all those who are inclined towards European culture and literature. Considered one of the most expensive places in the world, staying in the city for weeks could take a toll on the pockets. In terms of museums and tourist spots, London offers everything that one can think of and the English cuisine can best be enjoyed only if cheaply bought.
For the romantic at heart, Paris offers everything that couples can dream of. Apart from being the fashion capital of the world, Paris combines traditional luxury with modernism to give the visitors a chance to experience a historical yet modern city. Though the language could be a barrier for some, it is always advisable to brush up on your French before taking the flight.
For those who want to spice up their sex life and have a wild party before getting back to the drudgery of their daily life, Amsterdam is the place to hit. With almost everything that people from other countries can think of, being legal in the city, the free spirits can roam the city and satisfy all their 5 senses.
- London more attractive city to visitors than Paris, say the French - Nov 19, 2010
- More in Ireland for Indians than Guinness, Jameson (With Images) - Jan 18, 2012
- Record 300,000 Indians visit Paris - Feb 29, 2012
- Festival in Berlin to mark Art of Living's 30 years - Jun 30, 2011
- Remarks of Dutch Party for Freedom leader Geert Wilders in London - Mar 06, 2010
- Cyber arms race could change the world around us (Comment) - Jun 27, 2012
- Eiffel Tower evacuated over bomb scare - Dec 10, 2011
- Moscow hotels most expensive in Europe - Mar 24, 2012
- My Paco Rabanne designs to be easily accessible: Manish Arora (Interview) - Feb 22, 2011
- Tale of twin 70-year-old Dutch prostitutes - Mar 08, 2012
- Europe's oldest vegetarian restaurant on culinary crusade (With Images) - Aug 05, 2011
- Berlin gets 'Don 2' trail, thanks to 'sexy ambassador' - Feb 02, 2012
- TDSAT's split verdict on 3G roaming pacts; Telcos to move Supreme Court (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Porsche Advent Calendar For $1 Million - Sep 27, 2010
- Aniston's Europe tour with boyfriend - Jul 05, 2012
Tags: 5 senses, best cities, continent, drudgery, english cuisine, euro trip, european cities, european culture, fashion capital of the world, free spirits, kar, modernism, novels, places in the world, pockets, sex life, tourist spots, traditional luxury, what to see in europe, wild party