Texas Man Gets Death Penalty For Killing His ChildrenJuly 30th, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Texas, July 30, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A man from south Texas has been given the death penalty after it was reported that he was involved in the killing of his three children in the year 2003. The charge filed in the Texas courts says that John Allen Rubio stabbed his three children before beheading them. The hearing of his death penalty comes four days after it was announced that he was guilty of capital murder.
The incident which took place inside a windowless apartment in Brownsville left three children all under four years of age dead. Standing in the justice box of the Texas court, John Allen Rubio pleaded guilty adding that he was sorry for what had occurred at that point of time. Judge Noe Gonzalez from the Hidalgo County District said that often people who commit such heinous crimes are victims of child abuse or troubled upbringing themselves. The verdict which was announced on Thursday found John Allen Rubio guilty on four counts, one charge of capital murder for killing each of the three children and another count taking all the children together.
The death sentence will be completed by the use of a lethal injection said the court authorities. While John Allen Rubio did not show much reaction when the verdict was delivered, his attorney Ed Stapleton appeared gloomy on hearing the verdict. He was of the claim that John Allen Rubio still keeps the photos of his children with him and misses them more than anyone else in the world. The prosecutors though are quite relieved at the outcome because it means that they will no longer be subject to pictures which reminds them of such brutality.
- Texas man gets death penalty for killing three children - Jul 30, 2010
- Texas Man Awarded The Death Penalty For Killing Three Toddlers - Jul 30, 2010
- Man sentenced to death for beheading three kids - Jul 30, 2010
- Texas Man Gets Death Penalty For Beheading Three Toddlers - Jul 30, 2010
- 'Psycho' guilty of murdering Indian student Bidve - Jul 27, 2012
- Anuj Bidve's killer jailed for life - Jul 27, 2012
- Arizona shooting suspect pleads 'not guilty' to three attempted murder charges - Jan 25, 2011
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Punjab agriculture minister gets one year jail - May 05, 2012
- Matthew Hoffman Pleads Guilty to Ohio Murders, Stuffing 3 Bodies in a Tree - Jan 08, 2011
- Kachroo ragging death: Justice in suspended animation - Jul 17, 2012
- Convicted Punjab minister quits, resignation accepted (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Death for three confirmed in 2003 Mumbai blasts case (Lead) - Feb 10, 2012
- Anuj Bidve's killer remanded in custody - Jan 02, 2012
- Kasab recites Quran in jail ahead of verdict - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: apartment, authorities, brutality, capital murder, child abuse, death penalty, death sentence, gina gomez, gomez texas, heinous crimes, hidalgo, hidalgo county, john allen rubio, lethal injection, man from south, prosecutors, stapleton, texas courts, texas man, upbringing