Teenager Elisany Silva stands tall at 6 feet 9 inches & is all set to modelAugust 27th, 2010 - 11:38 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Ajuruteua, Aug 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Elisany Silva, a 14 year old aspiring model star might arguably be the tallest model on planet Earth! In fact she ranks among the tallest youth in the world right now.
At age 14, she stands at a staggering 6 feet 9 inches tall. In fact she is so tall that she has stopped going to school because, guess what, she has outgrown the school bus and can no longer fit into it!
Her mother is obviously worried and in a recent interview said she wished her daughter had stopped growing and be like the other girls around her. She also said Silva is also embarrassed with her stature and wished she were normal.
Silva’s mother - Ana Maria Cruz is thirty-six years old and her 39 years old husband Jorge Luis Miranda have six other children who all seem normal in growth. Silva’s abnormal growth started at the age of 11 when she outgrew all her other peers.
There seem to be some pains associated with growing so tall because Silva says she get frequent joint pains as well as headache.
She has already signed to have her first catwalk in an upcoming bridal show in Brazil.
- Elisany Silva, World's Tallest Teen Hoping to be World's Tallest Model - Aug 27, 2010
- 6ft 9in teen forced to quit school because she cannot fit on the school bus - Aug 31, 2010
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Seven-foot tall woman draws crowds in Bengal - Jul 03, 2012
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Orlando Bloom to marry Miranda Kerr in Los Angeles - Jun 27, 2010
- Two and a half year old Indian boy is 'world's tallest toddler' at 4ft 5 ins - Sep 30, 2010
- Meet the world's tallest model at 6ft 8in! - Dec 30, 2010
- Surgery Successful For 'The Woman Who Can't Stop Growing' - Jun 03, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr to wed in Los Angeles? - Jun 27, 2010
- Miranda Kerr was nervous returning to ramp - May 21, 2011
- How Orlando Bloom impressed Miranda Kerr's parents - Jul 26, 2010
- Cure for woman who can't stop growing found - Jun 03, 2010
- World's smallest woman delighted with title - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: abnormal growth, ana maria, aspiring model, brazil, bridal show, catwalk, headache, joint pains, jorge luis, luis miranda, maria cruz, model star, peers, planet earth, school bus, silva, six years, stature, tallest model, teenager