Taliban Executes Pregnant Widow For Allegedly Perpetrating AdulteryAugust 10th, 2010 - 10:49 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 10, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The delegates of the terroristic Taliban have visibly whipped and then executed a pregnant Afghan widow. The local police in Qadis in Afghanistan articulated on Monday that the expecting widow was liquidated on Sunday by the Taliban by emptying three bullets into her head. The rationale behind her execution was that she had supposedly committed adulterous behavior. The name of the executed widow happens to be Bibi Sanubar, who was 35 years old.
Sanubar had been positioned in incarceration for three days prior to being gunned down on Sunday. She was bumped off in a public trial on by a local Taliban commandant in the Qadis district of the pastoral western province, Badghis.
The Taliban had leveled the accusation that Sanubar had been involved in an immoral affair that impregnated her. She was initially castigated with 200 lashes in public prior to being killed. This data was asserted by the second-in-command of the provincial police, Ghulam Mohammad Sayeedi. Her head received the bullets in public while she was still pregnant.
Ashrafuddin Majidi happens to be the representative of the provincial governor. He has also lugubriously verified the execution. Hashim Habibi happens to be the governor of the Qadis district. Habibi has declared that the shadow district governor of the Taliban, Mullah Abdul Hakim, and his judge commanded the woman to be put to death. Mohammad Yousuf, one of the unfeeling Taliban leaders, implemented the execution.
The International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan has denounced the slaughter of the female. It has mentioned that this heartbreakingly ghastly act is an illustration of Taliban justice. The ISAF has asserted that the Afghan populace is opposed to this. They desire sereneness and liberty, which will be bequeathed to them by the ISAF.
This liquidation has cruelly reminded the world about the Taliban’s unforgiving six-year reign from 1996 to 2001 in Afghanistan. The extremist Islamists then organized public stoning or whippings of those, who were deemed to have engaged in adulterous conduct or sexual infidelity. The then Taliban administration would also shear off the hands and feet of those, who were blamed for perpetrating burglary.
- Taliban In Afghanistan Execute Pregnant Widow Accused Of Adultery - Aug 14, 2010
- Pregnant Widow Flogged and Executed Publicly By Taliban for Alleged Adultery - Aug 10, 2010
- 100 Taliban militants give up fighting - Jul 18, 2012
- Taliban Executes Pregnant Widow Accused Of Adultery - Aug 10, 2010
- Taliban stone to death Afghan couple over adultery - Aug 16, 2010
- Taliban executes pregnant woman on charges of adultery (Lead) - Aug 09, 2010
- Taliban executes pregnant woman accused of committing adultery - Aug 10, 2010
- Afghan education official shot dead - Jul 08, 2012
- Taliban set ablaze Afghan school - Mar 10, 2012
- NATO apologizes for airstrike which killed Afghan women, children - May 30, 2011
- Six Taliban killed, 19 surrender in Afghanistan - Feb 13, 2012
- Taleban judges order pregnant woman to be flogged, shot dead - Aug 10, 2010
- 14 killed in Afghan clashes - Aug 22, 2010
- Over 40 Taliban surrender in Afghanistan - Apr 26, 2012
- 27 Taliban militants surrender in Afghanistan - Jan 22, 2012
Tags: accusation, adultery, august 10, bullets, commandant, district governor, hakim, incarceration, international security assistance, isaf, lashes, men at work, mohammad yousuf, pen men, populace, provincial governor, provincial police, taliban, taliban mullah, western province