Stradivarius violin returned after being lostJuly 31st, 2012 - 9:31 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Bern, July 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Music is a very important aspect in the entertainment world. Its importance has resulted into the introduction of various music instruments which have improved its aspect. Stradivarius violin which is one of the musical instruments is very costly and every musician would want to possess it.
A case happened recently whereby a man left his friend’s Stradivarius violin on a train. Reports say the man was upset because one cannot forget about such an important and expensive musical instrument unless he or she is absent minded. The instrument was recovered in the lost property office. It is considered to be almost three hundred years old.
The man who is also a musician was assisted by his friend with the Stradivarius violin which he had planned to use it during his birthday party. He had boarded a train but when he reached the Bern Station he forgot that he had a Stradivarius violin. A passenger was spotted getting out of the train with a violin by the cameras. An appeal was then made and the Stradivarius violin was recovered in the lost property office.
Most of the violins are created by the Italians who are trusted to be one of the great manufacturers therefore the Stradivarius violin is an important instrument that one should make sure that it is well taken care of.
- Stradivarius violin to be sold for Japan tsunami victims' relief - May 03, 2011
- Now, fungi route to modern Stradivarius violins - Sep 09, 2012
- Thieves try to sell 1.2-mn pound violin for 100 pounds - Mar 03, 2011
- Violin from Titanic band found - Jan 31, 2012
- 300-years old violin stolen at London train station - Dec 09, 2010
- Parents must expose kids to Indian culture: L. Subramanian - Jan 12, 2011
- Ghazals with symphony to attract Gen Next: Jagjit Singh - Dec 08, 2010
- East meets West in novel music initiative - Nov 24, 2011
- Veena strings to mark World Melody Day Oct 2 - Sep 17, 2012
- Trinidad envoy 'jams' with Kashmiri Sufi band - Sep 15, 2011
- Student leaves $172,000 violin on bus - Dec 24, 2011
- Sarod, sitar, tabla, harmonium...in an Indian Army band! - Sep 02, 2011
- Mayas had their own musical scale, say experts - Dec 14, 2011
- Fantastic bard of Benaras: A filmmaker remembers Bismillah Khan - Oct 07, 2011
- Scorsese pays tribute to George Harrison's Indian connection - Oct 21, 2011
Tags: bern station, birthday party, cameras, entertainment world, hundred years, italians, music instruments, musical instrument, musical instruments, musician, news music, stradivarius violin, train, violins