Stephen Griffith, Who Analyzed Jack the Ripper, Charged With The Slaughter Of Three ProstitutesMay 31st, 2010 - 5:48 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 31, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): A 40-year-old PhD student, Stephen Griffith, has been charged with the slaughter of three prostitutes within Bradford city’s red light district. He is alleged to have butchered Susan Rushworth, Shelley Armitage and Suzanne Blamires in the past 11 months. Also, Griffith, The Telegraph has articulated, had done a research on Jack the Ripper, who was the notorious serial killer known globally.
A caretaker informed the police personnel after he witnessed CCTV recording from a block of flats. The recording demonstrated a male and a female entering a flat in the early hours of a Saturday. However, two minutes later, the female scurried out wholly dressed.
Then, the male came into view and smacked her. He pulled out a crossbow prior to shooting a bolt via her head. He then yanked the corpse out of view.
Griffith was placed under detention from his house in the red light zone subsequent to the discovery of a female’s head inside a rucksack. Afterwards, the parts of a lady’s corpse were discovered in River Aire in Shipley, West York.
Griffith had reportedly stated to his neighbor that he was studying at a university and was executing a PhD on slayings and on Jack the Ripper. Who was Jack the Ripper? Jack the Ripper is a pseudonym provided to an anonymous serial murderer, who was busy in and around the Whitechapel area of London in 1888. Deadly assaults attributed to the Ripper characteristically consisted of female prostitutes from the slums, whose throats were slit before abdominal disfigurement.
Griffith, it seems, is in possession of a degree on psychology and has inscribed several pages on the internet about some of the world’s most wicked mass slaughterers. On the internet, Griffith had labeled himself as a misanthrope, who transported hatred into heaven.
- Man who studied Jack the Ripper charged with prostitutes' murder - May 28, 2010
- Stephen Griffiths 'Crossbow Cannibal' Charged in 'Ripper' Murders - May 31, 2010
- Crime student held for three prostitutes' murder in Britain - May 27, 2010
- Crossbow Cannibal tells cops: I've killed loads more - Dec 22, 2010
- Crossbow Cannibal wanted to be infamous like Yorkshire Ripper, says ex - Dec 23, 2010
- Stephen Griffith 'Ripper' charged with murdering three prostitutes - May 31, 2010
- Crossbow Cannibal 'could die within days' - Dec 24, 2010
- Stephen Griffith Charged With Ripping Prostitutes - May 31, 2010
- "The Crossbow Cannibal" Stephen Griffiths, Sentenced To Lifetime Imprisonment - Dec 22, 2010
- Crossbow cannibal Stephen Griffiths sentenced to life - Dec 22, 2010
- Jack the Ripper's knife finally found - Nov 04, 2011
- Number of Crossbow Cannibal's murder victims could be as high as 14 - Dec 23, 2010
- Jack the Ripper was a German sailor, ex-UK detective claims - Apr 17, 2011
- 'Jack the Ripper' was a fictional character invented by journalists - May 01, 2009
- Lady Gaga's cannibal-style murder act irks Brit fans - Jun 04, 2010
Tags: armitage, bradford city, crossbow, disfigurement, female prostitutes, jack the ripper, men at work, misanthrope, notorious serial killer, pen men, phd student, red light district, red light zone, river aire, serial murderer, slayings, slums, stephen griffith, whitechapel area, who was jack the ripper