Some tips to ensure safety on Halloween for your petsOctober 29th, 2010 - 7:08 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Oct 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) In reality, Halloween is not meant to involve your pets and ideally they shouldn’t get involved in the wearing of costumes or accompany kids while they go out trick-or-treating. According to Lisa Mendheim of the Broward County Animal Care and Regulation, people who own pets should confine them on the Halloween night as much as possible.
She added that pets such as dogs could act aggressively against kids who taunt them on the streets during the Halloween night or they could even run out into the streets if you open the door of your home to neighborhood kids who visit you for trick-or-treating, so you should always confine them in your homes and make sure they don’t see kids who visit for trick-or-treating.
Your dogs, cats and other pets my also get scared when they come into contact with kids who are wearing costumes and this could cause them to flee into the unknown or even attack children or strangers.
You should also make sure that your pets don’t eat too much candy as they can end up sick and even die.
- Important Halloween Safety Tips For Pet Owners - Oct 29, 2010
- Safety Tips For Pets On Halloween - Oct 29, 2010
- Cities Ban Teenage Trick-or-Treating - Oct 25, 2010
- Heidi Klum's Halloween costume for 2011 tops all - Oct 27, 2011
- Halloween Quotes for all - Oct 31, 2009
- Halloween Treats For Better Trick-Or-Treating - Oct 20, 2010
- Many cities ban teenagers from 'trick or treating' - Oct 25, 2010
- Robert Pattinson's Haunted Halloween Celebration Plan - Nov 03, 2010
- Halloween: The Ways To Keep Pets Safe - Oct 27, 2010
- Several Cities Across USA Ban Teenage Trick-or-Treating - Oct 25, 2010
- Spirit Halloween Brings Joy To Children In Hospital - Oct 21, 2010
- Christina Aguilera loves being a mother - Nov 27, 2010
- Aguilera beams with pride for being a mother - Nov 27, 2010
- Halloween Masks available all over - Oct 13, 2009
- Some ideas for easy Halloween costumes - Oct 31, 2010