Six dead in eastern Kentucky shooting massacreSeptember 12th, 2010 - 2:12 am ICT by BNO News
BREATHITT COUNTY, KENTUCKY (BNO NEWS) — Several children were among five people killed by a gunman in eastern Kentucky on early Saturday afternoon, local officials said.
The shooting happened around 12.30 p.m. EDT, but few details were immediately available. Breathitt County Sheriff Ray Clemons confirmed to BNO News that a man killed five people before turning the gun on himself.
Clemons said the victims were believed to be family members of the gunman, which included children.
Further details were not immediately available.
- Six dead in eastern Kentucky shooting massacre - Sep 12, 2010
- Kentucky Shooting: Stanley Neace goes on killing spree - Sep 12, 2010
- Six die in suspected murder-suicide attack in southern Florida - Sep 27, 2010
- Kentucky inhabitant Stanley Neace shoots 5 people over his wife's choice of breakfast - Sep 13, 2010
- NASA's Glenn Research Center on lockdown after reported gunfire - Nov 05, 2010
- Man carrying machine gun opens fire at Dutch shopping mall, 5 reported dead - Apr 09, 2011
- Gmail outage affects users worldwide - Apr 18, 2012
- Six dead after gunman carrying machine gun opens fire inside Dutch shopping mall - Apr 09, 2011
- Report: Helicopter carrying 23 people crashes in northeast India - Apr 19, 2011
- Gunman opens fire in Hollywood before being killed by police - Dec 10, 2011
- Gmail outage affects tens of millions of users worldwide - Apr 18, 2012
- Obama denounces Sikh Gurudwara shooting - Aug 06, 2012
- Six die in suspected murder-suicide attack in southern Florida - Sep 28, 2010
- Small plane crashes in the Atlantic Ocean off Florida - May 16, 2010
- Facebook goes offline due to technical fault - Sep 24, 2010