Side of Egremont house falls into River EhenAugust 29th, 2012 - 8:03 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Crumbia, Aug 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A house was damaged at one side which fell into the river located just beside the house.
This incident took place at Egremont in Cumbria and the alleged river is known as River Ehen. The good thing is that the house was empty at that moment when the flooding occurred. It is said that it was a very rare incident for such a great wall to come down. It was so badly destroyed that structures around the building were cautioned that the building might do something unexpected which might be negative.
The houses which were situated near the place were evacuated fearing that the house might fall again into the form of debris which is dangerous even to the human life. No one was injured in the incident but some properties were lost.
It was such a cruel tragedy and the areas surrounding the place were kept on guard from any form of other misfortune which might be caused by the river as well. According to the police they said that the road towards the alleged house is closed for safety purposes, for some time. They promised that after some quality time the road would be reopened and pronounced safe for use again.
- At least five dead, 25 injured in northwest England mass shootings - Jun 02, 2010
- Four killed in house collapses in Rajasthan - Sep 05, 2011
- Iowa Lake Vanishes After Dam Collapse - Jul 31, 2010
- Mass shootings in northwest England leave 13 dead, dozens hurt - Jun 02, 2010
- Woman, son die in Lucknow building collapse - Jul 24, 2012
- Don't dump debris on Hindon river bed: Tribunal - Apr 22, 2012
- Britain shooting leaves 13 dead, 25 injured (Second Lead) - Jun 03, 2010
- Chavan takes stock of Mantralaya fire - Jun 22, 2012
- Animal rights groups want tongas to stay off Delhi roads - Jul 18, 2012
- Kashmir rights panel slams staged shootouts - Jul 19, 2012