Sarah Palin’s Daughter, Bristol, Dancing With the Stars, & Dumps Levi JohnstonAugust 28th, 2010 - 1:14 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Aug 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Bristol Palin, who is the daughter of former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin, made a shocking announcement just three weeks ago in ‘US Weekly’, when Bristol shared with the world that she and her former lover, Levi Johnston were getting back together and raising their son, Tripp. The reunion was short-lived, however, as Bristol just made yet another announcement, she has broken it off with Levi once again.
The executive editor of ‘People’ magazine, Betsy Gleick told ‘CBS News’, What Bristol told People is that, on the very day that the world learned they were going to get married, Levi came home and said to her that he may have gotten another woman pregnant. Bristol said in People that the final straw came when Levi was spending more time trying to get a reality show than being a father. She said, “He’s just obsessed with the limelight and I got played.”
Gleick went on to tell ‘The Early Show’, “Bristol is heartbroken. She described texting him and getting no answer, and then eventually she said Levi said, ‘Hey, do you want to be on a reality show?”‘
But Bristol claimed she wanted no part of Levi’s reality show fame seeking. The offer was on the table for a $1.5 contract for the entire family for a reality show, but there was no interest in Levi without Bristol and Tripp.
Bristol is said to be interested in joining another popular reality show, however. She will be joining the eleventh season of ‘Dancing With the Stars”. She will be dancing along with Audrina Patridge of ‘The Hills’ , ‘Dirty Dancing’s’ Jennifer Grey and Florence Henderson of ‘The Brady Bunch’.
Levi is reported to be trying to start a different reality show as he runs for the office of mayor in his hometown of Wasilla. Although the election will not be held until 2011, Levi is said to be filming already. He has not yet found a network to buy into his show idea, entitled: “Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor’s Office.”
- Levi Johnston needs to go back to school: Bristol Palin - Sep 05, 2010
- Bristol Palin 'happy for ex Levi Johnston's new relationship' - Dec 20, 2010
- Bristol Palin to join 'Dancing with the Stars'? - Aug 27, 2010
- Why Is Bristol Palin So Happy About Her Former Beau's New Girlfriend? - Dec 18, 2010
- Bristol Palin Not Heartbroken After Calling Quits With Levi Johnston - Sep 05, 2010
- Levi Johnston And Bristol Palin Together Again? - Jun 16, 2010
- Levi Johnston 'too busy studying politics' to watch ex Bristol Palin perform - Sep 23, 2010
- Bristol Palin has a new boyfriend - Jan 25, 2011
- Levi Johnston And Sunny Oglesby Dating Each Other - Dec 20, 2010
- Bristol Palin To Appear On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11? - Aug 27, 2010
- Bristol Palin is happy for Levi Johnston & his new girlfriend - Dec 20, 2010
- Katie Couric's Fantasy: To Appear On "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 20, 2010
- Bristol Palin Subtly Affirms The Existence Of A Boyfriend In Her Life - Jan 25, 2011
- Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiance - Aug 04, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
Tags: being a father, cbs news, dancing with the stars, different reality, early show, eleventh season, executive editor, final straw, florence henderson, former lover, gleick, governor sarah palin, henderson of the brady bunch, jennifer grey, patridge, people magazine, reality show, sarah palin, shocking announcement, wasilla