Sarah Palin’s Biographer Neighbour Joe McGinniss Leaves AlaskaSeptember 6th, 2010 - 6:48 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Sep 6, (THAINDIAN NEWS)- The author Joe McGinniss is all set to write a biography of the former Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin. The “True Crime” author previously moved in next to Sarah Palin’s home to research his book about her. However, the media reports that Joe McGinniss has left his home in Alaska and moved back to Massachusetts after saying there for five months.
The media reports that Joe McGinniss’ unauthorized biography of Sarah Palin is titled “Sarah Palin: The Year of Living Dangerously”. When the author arrived stay beside Sarah Palin’s home, the former Governor did not take it lightly. She even expressed her anger in the homepage of her social networking site where she mentioned that the author will get to know nothing by peeping into her house. Even Sarah Palin’s husband reportedly erected a 8 foot fence so that Joe McGinniss could not see their property. On the other hand the writer said that he never intended to stay beside Sarah Palin’s home, its the homeowner offered him the place and the deal was so good that he could not turn down.
Joe McGinniss told a reputed media source that he had been very busy with his own works and he does not care what happens on the other side of the fence, as that is not the reason for which he moved in to the place. However, neither Sarah Palin nor her husband commented anything about the whole incident. The writer previously also wrote about Sarah Palin in his controversial article named “Pipe Dreams”. The author said that Sarah Plain is not his reason to go to Alaska as he always wanted to go there but the former Governor is his key to the “door”.
- Sarah Palin's 'stalker' author moving to Massachusetts - Sep 05, 2010
- Biographer Of Sarah Palin All Set To Leave - Sep 06, 2010
- Cover of new book about Sarah Palin revealed - Mar 15, 2011
- Sarah Palin offered $1 mn for lie detector test - Sep 25, 2011
- Sarah Palin slams Joe McGinniss in TLC show premiere - Nov 15, 2010
- Palins change behaviour after author writing book on her moves next door - Aug 02, 2010
- Sarah Palin' biographer Joe McGinniss to leave her neighboring house - Sep 06, 2010
- McGinniss Accused Of Stalking Palin - Jun 02, 2010
- Palin's neighbour approached journalist to rent out house for tell-all book - May 28, 2010
- Author Inscribing A Book About Sarah Palin Moves Into A House That Is Next To Hers - May 26, 2010
- Wasilla paper warns Palin expose writer of law allowing use of deadly force - Jun 01, 2010
- Sarah Palin vents fury about exposé seeking neighbour on Facebook - May 26, 2010
- Sarah Palin Erects Fence To Ward Off New Reporter Neighbor - May 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin's new neighbour is writing an expose about her - May 26, 2010
- Author Joe McGinniss Is The New Neighbor Of Sarah Palin - May 26, 2010
Tags: anger, author joe, controversial article, five months, foot fence, gina gomez, governor of alaska, joe mcginniss, massachusetts, media source, pipe dreams, sarah palin, side of the fence, social networking site, true crime author, unauthorized biography