Robyn Gardner goes missing in Aruba, suspect arrestedAugust 10th, 2011 - 11:43 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Aruba, Aug 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Police in Aruba are holding a man following the disappearance of an American woman. 35-year-old Robyn Gardner has gone missing at the island where Natalie Holloway went missing about six years ago. Officials say Gardner was last seen on the island more than a week ago. She was lodging at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in Oranjestad but officials say she hasn’t been seen since the 2nd of August.
The 50-year-old suspect is Gary Giordano. He has maintained his innocence ince he was arersted. When he was taken to court, it emerged that Gary has history of domestic violence.
Gardner’s boyfriend Richard Forester told newsmen that he doesn’t believe Gary’s claim of innocence. He revealed that the FBI has taken over investigation into the disappearance of Gardner. The FBI was greatly embarrassed and criticized for the way they handled the Natalie case.
Forester announced that, “They (Aruban investigators) said they have her computer, her iPad and I asked them a couple of hours ago when I was talking to them…They told me that the FBI is involved, the Interpol is involved and I said you know I want that BlackBerry put in the FBI’s hands.”
Natalie Holloway went missing during a school trip to Aruba in May of 2005. The FBI believes she is dead but her body has not been found.
- Boyfriend of the missing woman in Aruba fears for the worst - Aug 11, 2011
- Jawbone found on beach does not belong to long-missing teen Natalee Holloway, prosecutors say - Nov 23, 2010
- Results Are In on Jawbone DNA & Natalie Holloway - Nov 24, 2010
- American couple claims to have underwater photo of Natalee Holloway skeleton - Mar 20, 2010
- Aruban Divers Investigate: Possible Natalie Holloway Remains - Mar 23, 2010
- Natalie Holloway's Dad Seeking Answers in Aruba After Van Der Sloot Confession - Jun 15, 2010
- Jawbone rekindles Natalee Holloway cruise ship mystery - Jan 04, 2011
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- Report: Aruban authorities call off dive team search for missing Natalee Holloway - Mar 25, 2010
- Mother of Natalie Holloway Issues Statement: "No Good Answer" - Nov 20, 2010
- FBI Denies Making Payment To Joran Van Der Sloot - Jun 10, 2010
- Family of Natalee Holloway extorted for Information Of her whereabouts - Jun 12, 2010
- Aruban divers search for Natalee Holloway's remains - Mar 23, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Dad Still Waiting For Answers - Jun 15, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Family Awaits Jaw-Bone Reports - Nov 21, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,