Reports suggest that Casey Anthony is in hidingSeptember 22nd, 2011 - 7:25 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Sept 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) After being cleared of first degree murder, the woman who is described as the “one of the most hated women in America,” Casey Anthony is reportedly planning to leave the United States. Following her release from prison on the 17th of July, Anthony has been living at an undisclosed location in Florida.
PEOPLE magazine reports that Anthony plans to learn a foreign language and after the expiration of her probation next year, she will leave the country. She currently has a strained relationship with her parents following the bitter exchanges that took place during the trial.
Most of America received with shock the acquittal of Anthony on the charge of first degree murder. Anthony was charged for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony but the jury returned the verdict of not guilty for lack of evidence. The verdict angered the American public and Anthony has been receiving angry letters since she was released.
PEOPLE quoted a source close to Anthony as saying that, “She would love to go out to meet friends and do public things but she knows she can’t.”
The magazine said Anthony is currently receiving professional help following everything that she has been through.
- Casey Anthony reveals that she became pregnant after being raped - Jan 12, 2012
- Casey Anthony ordered to go back to Orlando - Aug 02, 2011
- Caylee Anthony murder trail throws up more surprises - May 27, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial: Jury sees pictures of Caylee's skull - Jun 10, 2011
- Casey Anthony found hiding in Florida - May 23, 2012
- Bill Maher compares Casey Anthony's case to 'Republican Thinking' - Jul 11, 2011
- Grandmother breaks down during Casey Anthony trial - Jun 01, 2011
- Cindy Anthony will not face perjury charges - Jul 13, 2011
- Defense now alleges that Caylee Anthony drowned in pool - May 25, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial continues - Jun 03, 2011
- Judge Out Of The Case Of Casey Anthony - Apr 20, 2010
- Casey Anthony trial costs more than $140,000 - Jul 22, 2011
- Psychiatrist: 'Casey Anthony was cheerful in jail' - Jan 12, 2012
- Judge Rules Casey Anthony Could Face Death Penalty - May 12, 2010
- Prosecutors release Casey Anthony prison letters - Apr 10, 2010