Repeat shoplifter arrested in Lafayette, New YorkFebruary 9th, 2010 - 5:43 am ICT by BNO News
TULLY, NEW YORK (BNO NEWS) – A repeat shoplifter on Friday was finally identified and arrested by the New York State Police in Lafayette, New York, police officials said on Monday.
State Police arrested Craig F. Burlin, 20, for two counts of Petit Larceny, a class A Misdemeanor.
Police responded to the Nice and easy in Tully for a possible shoplifting complaint that occurred on January 30. The suspect was unknown at that time, later on February 5. Police were again called to the Nice and Easy for the same subject shoplifting a sandwich.
He was identified and subsequently arrested. Burlin was issued an Appearance Ticket returnable to the Town of Tully Court at a later date.
- Greece, NY man arrested for stealing over $5,500 - Feb 16, 2010
- Western New York man arrested for advertising the sale of his children on Craigslist - Apr 23, 2010
- Man from Lima, NY arrested and charged for numerous vehicle thefts - Feb 06, 2010
- TSA agents arrested at JFK for stealing $40k - Feb 17, 2011
- New York police arrest man in Stone Ridge for stealing stone - Jan 18, 2010
- Ex-Miss Russia, in prescription forging bust, arrested for shoplifting in US - Apr 28, 2011
- New York State Police arrest woman in Seneca Falls, NY for Grand Larceny - Feb 12, 2010
- Watertown, NY man arrested for fraud and larceny - Feb 11, 2010
- Piffard, New York man accused of receiving false unemployment benefits arrested - Feb 11, 2010
- Arrest warrant reissued for boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - Dec 17, 2010
- Former NY Mayor's daughter arrested for shoplifting - Aug 05, 2010
- Three men arrested for credit card fraud in Nassau County, NY - Jan 18, 2010
- Giuliani Daughter Caught Shoplifting On Camera - Aug 07, 2010
- Crook takes NYPD SUV for joy ride after cop leaves car running for coffee! - Jan 31, 2010
- Teen who peed on girl during flight kicked from U.S. Ski Team - Aug 12, 2011
Tags: appearance, bno, burlin, class a misdemeanor, craig, lafayette new york, new york police, new york state, new york state police, petit larceny, police officials, sandwich, shoplifting, town of tully, tully new york, york state police