Regents prep- Preparing students for big challengesJune 16th, 2009 - 9:07 pm ICT by GD
Formed by educator par excellence, Eddie Martin, the Regents Success program was designed to help thousands of high school students score high in their examinations in the state of Brooklyn. Its been 18 years that this group is serving for the betterment of students who aim high. The sole aim of Regents Success is to provide a comprehensive review of all topics and their well organized test taking strategies provide an easy path to students as they go about answering the paper.
Mr.Martin himself has said that “Everyone of our teachers is New York State licensed and certified”. He clarifies that the teachers put in lot of extra effort to design courses, prepare tools which involves detailed study and research. Teachers also take the initiative to boost confidence and self belief amongst students which increases their moral strength to sit for examinations and score well.
The Regent Prep offers assistance on several subjects like Math A,Math B,Algebra,Geometry,Algebra2/Trig,Global History,U.S. History,Earth Science,Living Environment,Chemistry,Physics,English Exam Outline. Since the New York Regents exam is approaching students are seeking best possible and easily available help to pass the exams. Since Internet access is possible for most students websites have been designed to serve the needs of such students. The popular website of Regents Prep is the RegentsPrep.org, a non-profit site.
Another website offered by the Regents Prep is the Regents Review Live, dedicated to preparing students for the exams. The web site is a collaboration between State University of New York and the Teacher Resource and Computer Training Centers of New York State.
- Regent Prep Global- Be a winner - Jun 20, 2009
- Students Get Ready For Regents Examination - Jun 15, 2010
- Math teacher in Russia sentenced for verbal abuse - Apr 12, 2012
- Rhythm helps kids master math problems - Mar 25, 2012
- Mathematics Professor charged with urinating on the front door of a colleague - Jan 28, 2011
- NY State Regents Exams Begin! - Jun 18, 2008
- Brit school bans fountain pens as they 'stop pupils from getting results' - Oct 12, 2010
- Professor At The California State University (Northridge) Is Charged With Urinating On The Door At A Coworker's Workplace - Jan 28, 2011
- Writing about worries can combat test anxiety and improve performance - Jan 14, 2011
- Caught cheating in exam, student beats up teacher - Mar 10, 2011
- Indian, Black pupils brighter than white Brits when taking exams at 16: Study - Sep 15, 2010
- Kashmir education minister cheated for son's exam? - Jan 30, 2012
- Jamia Millia to conduct UGC-NET exam in Delhi - Jun 23, 2010
- Careless, wrote teacher on Prince Charles maths notebook - Apr 25, 2010
- Boy barred from exam over grandpa's death - Apr 07, 2012
Tags: betterment, chemistry physics, earth science, easy path, environment chemistry, exam outline, global history, high school students, moral strength, new york regents exam, regents prep, regents review, regentsprep org, self belief, sole aim, success program, teacher resource, test taking strategies, trig, york regents