Putin Admits Stage Managing Animal StuntsSeptember 15th, 2012 - 1:23 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Moscow, Sept 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Putin gave in to the fact that he has been involved in performing some of the most known staged moves. This also includes the encounters with endangered canines such as the big cats as well as being able to discover the amphorae of the Greek ancient times in the Black sea. This is according to a report that was given by a Russian reporter commenting on this discovery.
The president however claimed that, despite the fact that he was mocked by the photos that showed him on stage; he is happy to have played a role in creating awareness and also encourage more people to start reading environmental history.
He gave these remarks during one of the interviews in Kremlin with a reporter who is said to have been fired for refusing to air some of his stunts. Masha Gassen is said to have covered a biography by Putin and unfortunately from the post of the editor of the Vokrug Sveta.
This came after this reporter refuted the task of having to send a reporter so as to give coverage for the president’s opportunity picture. In a report, it is said the Russian president gave the editor a call describing his disappointment.
- Putin's Scuba dive discovery 'was faked' - Oct 06, 2011
- Putin vows to continue liberal reforms in Russia - Mar 04, 2012
- Putin, Obama discuss bilateral relations - May 10, 2012
- Putin returns to Kremlin amid protests (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Medvedev's 'chin-ups stunt' to match Putin's exploits 'looks silly' - Dec 03, 2010
- Putin supporters stage massive election rally - Feb 23, 2012
- Putin, Obama meet constructive : Kremlin aide - Jun 23, 2012
- Dog gave birth to a kitten? Not a cock and bull story - Jul 21, 2012
- Putin confirms Medvedev to be PM, given election win - Dec 02, 2011
- Putin begins state visit to China (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012