Printable Fathers Day Cards: Express YourselfJune 21st, 2009 - 3:22 pm ICT by GD
Are you still thinking about gifting something on the occasion of Fathers Day? Perhaps you may find some help after reading this piece. The picture that you see is that of a printable card, which can fit in any envelope with photos, drawings added to it. You are provided space to add tickets for a game, surely a surprise for your Dad, or may be attach a memorable picture at the space on the card. To add firmness to your printable card you have two options. One is, you can print them on lightweight paper or you can have the print out pasted on old file folders.
Quite convenient for those who are thinking twice about their pocket money. Moreover, an effort to design a card yourself is more rewarding than just buying a card. Your Dad is their to appreciate your efforts, if not anyone else.
Don’t spend buying cards, instead just search on Google and get printable online cards, with instructions to design your card. No point buying a card where you cannot express yourself the way you want to, maybe by writing a poem or a personalized message to your father.
If you are teacher in a kindergarten, or a mom, then you can incorporate such ideas in the classes or at home itself. Children are said to be fast learners and its the best way to teach them show respect and love for their Dad.
Websites are there for you to offer special ideas and come with special offers to bring out the creativity in you. Show it to your Dad and he realizes how special he is to you.
- Free Fathers Day Cards To Print: Make Your Dad Feel Special - Jun 22, 2009
- Free Printable Father's Day Cards With Quotes And Poems - Jun 20, 2010
- Cards and gifts ideas for Father's Day - Jun 21, 2010
- Free printable Valentine Day's cards for the recession times - Feb 15, 2010
- Send out personalised paper cards this New Year - Dec 25, 2011
- Take your dad back to 70s - gift him retro look (Father's Day is on June 19)(With Images) - Jun 17, 2011
- Show your mom you care! - May 11, 2012
- Book a date with dad on Father's Day - Jun 17, 2010
- Pumpkin Carving Templates and Easy Patterns - Oct 12, 2010
- Valentines for Mom - Feb 05, 2010
- Happy Father's Day, tweets Bollywood - Jun 17, 2012
- Cooper accepts 'Paradise Lost' movie version - Dec 11, 2011
- India Post offers stamps bearing your picture - Feb 03, 2012
- Get that book out - self-publish! - Oct 30, 2011
- Khan academy releases their iPad app - Mar 12, 2012
Tags: creativity, dad, drawings, fathers day cards, file folders, firmness, game, google, kindergarten, learners, love, mom, photos, pocket money, poem, printable fathers day cards, special offers, surprise