Prince William To Marry Kate Middleton Next August At Westminster Abbey?August 29th, 2010 - 5:04 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems that Kate Middleton’s long wait of seven years to became the royal bride of Prince William might finally be over. If recent reporters that have surfaced are to be believed then Britain’s Prince Williams is all set to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton in the Westminster Abbey sometime in the month of August next year. According to reliable sources, officials of London Westminster Abbey which is considered to be one of the landmarks of the city, has received ”discreet overtures’ from royal aides to organize a wedding there in the second week of August, 2011.
The speculations surrounding when Prince William and his lady love would be exchanging vows has been towering for quite some time now especially after the British prince turned 28 in the month of June this year as he is known to have envisaged that would be the ‘earliest’ he would be tying the knot. Insiders have revealed to the media that talks about the royal wedding taking place next summer has indeed been underway although no details have been finalized as yet. At the same time, friends of the royal couple are said to have confirmed to media outlets that the wedding ceremony in August next year is indeed a possibility.
Prince William and Kate Middleton have been romantically involved after they meet each other for the very fist time Scotland’s University of St. Andrews way back in the year 2003. Prince William is second in line to the throne of Britain after his father Prince Charles.
- Prince William 'to wed Kate Middleton next August' - Aug 29, 2010
- Kate and WIlliam to Wed at Westminster Abbey in April - Nov 24, 2010
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- UK Government trying to make money out of Royal Wedding - Feb 04, 2011
- Prince William And Kate Middleton's Engagement Photos Released Officially - Dec 13, 2010
- Showers expected on British royal wedding day - Apr 26, 2011
- Morrissey slams Royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- ISS astronauts congratulate British royal couple - Apr 29, 2011
- Westminster Abbey 'likely to be Prince William's wedding venue' - Nov 18, 2010
- Westminster Abbey adds another page to its history - Apr 29, 2011
- Horse called Royal Wedding wins race just hours after Prince William wed - Apr 30, 2011
- Wills- Kat declared husband and wife - Apr 29, 2011
- Will-Kat to wed on the same day as Hitler and Eva! - Nov 24, 2010
- Prince William Likely To Get Hitched With Kate Middleton In 2011 - Nov 13, 2010
- Wills, Kate hoping to marry at the end of April - Nov 21, 2010
Tags: exchanging vows, fist time, gina gomez, girlfriend kate, kate middleton, london westminster abbey, longtime girlfriend, prince charles, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william to marry kate middleton, prince williams, royal aides, royal bride, royal couple, time friends, tying the knot, university of st andrews, westminster abbey, william and kate