Prince of Monaco gets injured in bar fightFebruary 21st, 2012 - 11:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Feb 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The man accused of beating up the Prince of Monaco says he acted in self defense. Adam Hock was arrested for leaving the 24-year-old Prince of Monaco with broken jaw but he insists that he had no option but to defend himself when the brawl started.
Prince Pierre Casiraghi was with some friends at the bar Double Seven in Meatpacking District when the incident happened.
He told the New York Post that, “I acted 100% in self-defence. I felt I had to defend the honor of the women I was with… I feel I was victimized by several drunk, entitled guys, who felt they deserved the prime table with the most beautiful girls.”
He alleges that it Pierre and his friends decided to attack him because he failed to yield in when they wanted to be treated better than everyone. Not everyone though is convinced with the version that Hock is giving.
A spokeswoman of the Monaco Royal Family told reporters that the incident was purely an act of unprovoked attack by Hock and that is why the police arrested him. Hock however is considering if he will press charges against Pierre and his three friends for the incident.
Pierre was taken to the hospital after the incident.
- Stark naked stripper 'stiletto's' pub owners after drunk on job accusation - Nov 11, 2010
- Bollywood mum over Saif-Sharma brawl - Feb 23, 2012
- YRF Entertainment to produce, finance Nicole Kidman-starrer - May 19, 2012
- Nepal's ex-crown prince arrested, charged with bid to kill (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- One held as Indian's killing sparks outrage on Facebook (Second Lead) - Dec 27, 2011
- One held as Indian's killing sparks outrage on Facebook (Lead) - Dec 27, 2011
- Shah Rukh was drunk, but that's not a crime: Mumbai ACP - May 17, 2012
- Drunken ex-Premier League footballer jailed for breaking man's jaw outside casino - Mar 25, 2011
- Princess Diana's Niece Lady Amelia Spencer Faces Assault Charges Over Queue Rage - Jan 16, 2011
- Nepal's former crown prince ill in police custody (Second Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Pak police dismiss murder-accused US official's "self-defence" claim as 'unconvincing' - Feb 05, 2011
- BSF trooper dies three days after Bangladeshis' attack - Feb 07, 2012
- Seven arrested for youth's murder - Jan 14, 2012
- NATO cross-border air strike 'kills 3 Pakistani soldiers' - Sep 30, 2010
- Drake refuses to co-operate in brawl issue - Jun 19, 2012
Tags: adam hock, bar fight, beautiful girls, broken jaw, meatpacking district, monaco royal family, new york post, old prince, prince of monaco, prince pierre casiraghi, self defence, self defense, spokeswoman, three friends