President Bush funding cowardly McCainMay 31st, 2008 - 12:06 am ICT by David M N James
George Bush is giving money for the Republican presidential Candidate. McCain who is being termed as a coward and a hypocrite has received money from Bush who is sourcing his freebies from secret rooms filled with oil. Bush who is leaving office has quietly stepped in to help McCain gain ground in the tightly contested White House race.
Bush surrounded by security as was the area was in a private fund raiser attended by 500 people. The fund raiser made more than $3.5 million for the McCain campaign. Bush is keen to keep the process a secret and is using all means to keep the lid tight. Unlike his previous visits to Arizona bush was there for four-hour and was relatively guarded just as the event was. The fund raiser was completely closed.
Bush’s was in Utah on Wednesday, where he will sit with his former presidential candidate Mitt Romney to woo big-money Republican donors to McCain’s campaign. McCain is gaining ground it’s a shot in the arm for the sick Republican Party and analysts foresee the cowardly McCain might just find himself in White House with this kind of hypocrisy he is playing.
- John McCain endorses Mitt Romney - Jan 05, 2012
- Mitt Romney is backed by Kelly Ayotte - Nov 23, 2011
- Romney creates history in clinching Republican nomination (Lead) - May 30, 2012
- Mitt Romney clinches Republican nomination - May 30, 2012
- McCain opts out of 2012 GOP presidential candidature endorsements - Feb 04, 2011
- Democrats not happy with Romney's first TV ad - Nov 22, 2011
- Gingrich finally calls it quits (Lead) - May 03, 2012
- Romney sweeps five states, readies to battle Obama - Apr 25, 2012
- Paul Ryan accepts Republican vice presidential nomination - Aug 30, 2012
- Obama, Romney locked in close race: polls - Aug 25, 2012
- Romney faces tough fight in deep South (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Romney faces tough fight in deep South - Mar 13, 2012
- Romney picks up two big endorsements - Mar 30, 2012
- Meghan McCain Writes On 'Dirty Sexy Politics' - Sep 01, 2010
- John McCain ranked most conservative US senator in 2010 - Feb 25, 2011