Police Finds Jenni-Lyn Watson’s Body, Ex-Boyfriend Taken Into CustodyNovember 28th, 2010 - 2:30 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Clay, New York, Nov 28, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The body of Jenni-Lyn Watson, who had been missing since November 19 is believed to be found near Clay Central Park in North Syracuse. The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office announced the news to the media. The police also said that they arrested Jenni-Lyn Watson’s former boyfriend, Steven Pieper and charged him with second degree murder.
Jenni-Lyn Watson suddenly disappeared from her home when she came home to spend Thanksgiving Day with her family. The law enforcement officials said that they arrested Steven Pieper after they found Jenni-Lyn Watson’s body. Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick said that although the forensic report has not yet arrived, preliminary investigation reveals that the body belongs to Jenni-Lyn Watson’s. However, Steven Pieper was arraigned in Clay Town Court yesterday where he pleaded not guilty. Town Justice Brian Lauri said that Steven Pieper will be held without bail owing to the seriousness of the matter.
The law enforcement officials said that Steven Pieper will be again appearing in court on Friday, December 3. William Fitzpatrick said that Jenni-Lyn Watson and Steven Pieper dated for 18 months and then the former wanted to call it quits. The police authorities have hinted that Steven Pieper might have taken revenge by killing the New York girl. The investigators in this case believe that Steven Pieper killed Jenni-Lyn Watson at her home and then took her body to the wooded area of Clay Central Park. However, there was no sign of struggle on the scene. It has been believed that after killing her, the killer wanted to bury her body under the ground but the search team managed to it. William Fitzpatrick said that Jenni-Lyn Watson’s family has been notified.
- Jenni-Lyn Watson's Friends To Hold A Prayer Service - Nov 28, 2010
- Jenni Lyn Watson's Autopsy To Be Conducted Today - Nov 30, 2010
- New York Police Still Searching For Missing Jenni-Lyn Watson - Nov 24, 2010
- Woman, 75, kills 80-year-old husband - Aug 08, 2010
- State Police in Watertown, NY arrest man for breaking daughter's leg - Feb 11, 2010
- Newark, NY teen jailed for robbery - Feb 10, 2010
- Legally Dead Man Wanted For Murder Of 12-Year-Old Girl - Nov 07, 2010
- Animals killed left to rot in British safari park - Jan 11, 2011
- Ex `Survivor' producer arraigned in Mexico for wife's murder - Feb 16, 2012
- Mother of drowned children admits suffocating them before placing car into the river - Aug 18, 2010
- IMF chief to face New York court in sex assault case - May 16, 2011
- Virginia Girl Brittany Mae Smith Goes Missing, Mother Dead - Dec 08, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker sets her sights on CPW duplex - Dec 02, 2010
- Monster tornado kills 10, causes widespread damage in Mississippi and Louisiana - Apr 25, 2010
- Watertown, NY man arrested for fraud and larceny - Feb 11, 2010
Tags: clay central, clay new york, county district attorney, forensic report, gina gomez, jenni, law enforcement officials, lyn, new york girl, news to the media, north syracuse, onondaga county sheriff, pieper, police authorities, preliminary investigation, search team, second degree murder, thanksgiving day, town justice, william fitzpatrick