Pics Released! Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested W/ Shaved Head, No HandcuffsJune 4th, 2010 - 2:44 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
June 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Joran Van Der Sloot, the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalie Holloway in 2005, has been arrested and is being detained in Santiago, Chile, for the murder of yet another young girl, 21 year old Stephany Flores, whose father, Peruvian race car driver Ricardo Flores has ran for president on 2 different occasions.
The body of Flores was found Sunday in a room which had been registered in Joran’s name. Housekeeping and hotel management remembers seeing Joran and Stephany entering the room together at 5 pm on Sunday, and also remember seeing Joran leave alone.
Stephany was found stabbed to death in the hotel room in Lima, Peru, and Joran van der Sloot was discovered to have left Peru and entered Chile on Wednesday, according to paperwork. There is also video of Joran with Flores at the Atlantic Casino in Lima on May 29.
“We have all the evidence to show that the killer is this man,” her father stated to ‘CNN’. Joran was arrested in Sanitago, Chile, wearing a black hoodie sweatshirt, with designs on the front over a pink tshirt, and khaki pants. He had a shaved head which showed very little red hair, and was walking alongside officers, not wearing handcuffs.
- Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot detained in Central Chile - Jun 04, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Police Interrogation Starts In Peru - Jun 07, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Charged In Peru Murder Case - Jun 03, 2010
- Fox News: Joran van der Sloot lied during confession - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot arrives in Lima to face murder charges - Jun 06, 2010
- Suspect in disappearance of Natalee Holloway accused of murder in Peru - Jun 03, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot's Request To Nullify His Confession, Denied By Judge - Jun 29, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot en-route to Peru - Jun 04, 2010
- Van der Sloot Lawyer Plans To Strike Confession - Did FBI Pay Him? - Jun 10, 2010
- Van der Sloot alleges that a thief killed the Peruvian woman - Jun 14, 2010
- Judge Rejects Joran Van Der Sloot Plea - Jun 29, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses To Killing Stephany Flores - Jun 08, 2010
Tags: atlantic casino, cnn, disappearance of natalie holloway, flores, handcuffs, hoodie sweatshirt, hotel management, hotel room, housekeeping, joran van der sloot, june 3, khaki pants, lima peru, occasions, paperwork, pink tshirt, race car driver, red hair, santiago chile, young girl