Oregon Brothers’ Vehicles Collide Head-on Leading To The Death Of OneJuly 15th, 2010 - 7:41 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Portland, July 15, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On Tuesday night two brothers driving opposite to each other crashed their vehicles in a head-on collision that injured one brother critically and claimed the life of his wife. The death and injuries were confirmed by the state police who are investigating the case. However, no criminal charges have been filed against any of the brothers and no citations have been issued as of yet by the police. Sheriff Joe Wampler extended his prayer for the family that suffered the tragic loss of one of its member in the accident.
After the arrival of the state troopers and paramedics, one of the brothers named Westun Harvey was rushed to Oregon Health & Science University hospital in a helicopter as he was found critically injured. His wife 28-year-old Rosario Harvey II was pronounced dead at the spot by the paramedics. The lady was wearing a seat-belt at the time of the crash. John Harvey II who was riding the tow truck was taken to Hood River Province Hospital to be treated for minor injuries in any. The Investigators did not confirm whether the injured was wearing a seat-belt at the time of the accident.
The collision took place when the vehicles were traveling in a road south of Hood River. 25-year-old John Harvey II was driving a tow truck that was heading south on Highway 35 and his 20-year-old brother Westun Harvey was driving a 2007 Toyota Corolla on the opposite direction. The troopers said to media sources that it appears that both the brother crossed into the opposite lanes prior to the crash. The vehicles after the crash fell on the southbound part of the Highway.
- Head-On Collision Between Orgeon Based Brothers - Jul 15, 2010
- Man held for killing two while 'sleep-driving' - Feb 07, 2012
- 34 killed, 10 injured in road accident in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 26, 2010
- Six pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Oct 16, 2010
- Jordan survives 'terrifying' car smash - Apr 25, 2011
- Five Indian techies die in car accident in US - Aug 11, 2012
- Five Indian techies from Hyderabad die in US car crash (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Nearly 200 dead in Nepal accidents this year - Jul 15, 2012
- Volkswagen Beetle Car Crash Leaves All Five Dead - Feb 07, 2011
- San Diego taxi driver plows into nightclub crowd - Feb 12, 2011
- 22pc of drivers don't wear seatbelts: UK study - Jun 29, 2010
- Randy Savage's cause of death still unknown even after autopsy - May 23, 2011
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Truck crashes into passenger bus in southern Vietnam, killing 10 - Nov 07, 2011
Tags: 2007 toyota corolla, head on collision, heading south, highway 35, hood river, john harvey, media sources, minor injuries, oregon health, paramedics, police sheriff, prayer for the family, province hospital, science university, seat belt, sheriff joe wampler, state troopers, tow truck, toyota corolla, tragic loss