One dead after small plane crashes in Jefferson County, IndianaApril 20th, 2010 - 1:50 am ICT by BNO News
HANOVER, INDIANA (BNO NEWS) — One person was killed when a small plane crashed near a town in Jefferson County, Indiana on Monday, federal officials said.
The single-engine plane crashed five miles north of Hanover, according to Elizabeth Isham Cory, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Cory said one person was on board, and was killed. “That’s all we have at this time,” she said.
The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) will investigate the cause of the crash.
- Small plane crash kills two near New Albany, Indiana - May 03, 2010
- Small plane crashes after take-off in South Dakota, killing 4 - Dec 10, 2011
- Small medical plane carrying five people crashes in Lake Michigan - Jul 24, 2010
- Three killed in US plane crash - Jul 25, 2011
- Five die in Los Angeles-area plane crash - Mar 17, 2011
- Four die in West Fork, Arkansas small plane crash - Feb 07, 2010
- Business jet crashes at airport in North Carolina, three feared killed - Mar 16, 2012
- Small plane crashes in Buckeye, Arizona; no injuries - Apr 23, 2010
- One dead after small plane crashes in western Colorado - Jun 06, 2010
- One dead in CHP plane crash near San Diego County-Imperial County border, CA - May 08, 2010
- Okla. State University women's basketball coach killed in Ark. plane crash - Nov 18, 2011
- Six feared dead after small plane crashes into the Arizona mountains - Nov 24, 2011
- One dead in Los Angeles-area plane crash - Nov 15, 2009
- Small plane carrying five people crashes in Lake Michigan - Jul 24, 2010
- Small planes collide over Arizona - Sep 10, 2009
Tags: bno, crash, engine plane, faa, federal aviation administration, federal officials, hanover indiana, isham, jefferson county indiana, national transportation safety, national transportation safety board, ntsb, small plane crashes, spokeswoman, transportation safety board