NYPD gives all-clear after bomb scare at Times SquareDecember 31st, 2009 - 1:05 am ICT by BNO News
NEW YORK CITY (BNO NEWS) — New York police on Wednesday briefly evacuated a part of Times Square after a suspicious van was discovered, officials said.
A police spokeswoman confirmed the NASDAQ building, which is also on Times Square, was briefly evacuated during the bomb scare.
Around 1 p.m. local time, police sounded the all-clear and allowed people back into the area.
- NYPD to give all-clear in suspicious car probe shortly - May 14, 2010
- Suspicious car in lower Manhattan causes evacuations - May 14, 2010
- Police evacuate parts of New York's Times Square - Dec 31, 2009
- Bomb scare in New York's Union Square - May 14, 2010
- All clear at Times Square after suspicious package (Updated) - May 08, 2010
- Bomb scare in New York turns out be hoax - Jan 20, 2011
- Parts of Times Square evacuated due to suspicious package, situation not yet cleared - May 08, 2010
- No explosive device found after Pittsburgh Marathon bomb scare - May 03, 2010
- New York's LaGuardia airport shortly evacuated - Aug 01, 2009
- Parts of Times Square evacuated due to suspicious package - May 08, 2010
- Moscow rail terminal briefly evacuated over hoax bomb threat - Dec 17, 2010
- New York suspicious vehicle is no bomb (Lead) - May 14, 2010
- New York Governor: Failed car bombing in Times Square is 'an act of terrorism' - May 02, 2010
- Lone Parked Van In Times Square Set Off Bomb Scare - Dec 31, 2009
- Suspicious package found in Times Square not dangerous - May 08, 2010