Natalee Holloway’s Mother Talks To Flores FamilyJune 18th, 2010 - 7:36 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
June 18, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Natalee Holloway’s mother talked to the family members of Stephany Flores as the murdered Peruvian woman’s family confirmed to a major media outlet. Beth Holloway shared with the Flores family her innermost feelings as they met Wednesday for the first time. Joran van der Sloot the killer accused of murdering Stephany Flores was the person Natalee Holloway was seen last with before her mysterious disappearance in 2005. Beth Holloway told the family of the murdered girl that she wishes their family is spared the suffering she and her husband had to go through all these years.
The father of Natalee Holloway earlier talked to the family. The Flores family also said that they could understand what the parents of Natalee Holloway is going through. They found the murdered daughter but the other family still has no clue what happened to their daughter all these years. Joran van der Sloot who is linked with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was taken into custody in Aruba twice but he was also released since enough evidence could not be gathered. The body of the teenage girl could never be found.
Both the families want the case to be closed and justice to prevail. Dave Holloway met with the Aruban authorities on Tuesday and later told the reporters that there are reasons to think that progress is being made in the case. Reportedly Van Der sloot killed the Peruvian girl when she accidentally saw a mail on his computer related to Natalee Holloway. Next week, the alleged killer is likely to give his first statement before the judges.
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- Beth Holloway Says That She Has "No Hate" In Her Soul For Joran van der Sloot, Media Says - Sep 19, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Dad Still Waiting For Answers - Jun 15, 2010
- Holloway And Flores Family Meet For The First Time - Jun 18, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles family of Peruvian woman killed by Joran van der Sloot - Jun 18, 2010
- Jawbone found on beach does not belong to long-missing teen Natalee Holloway, prosecutors say - Nov 23, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's dad seeks answers from Aruba officials - Jun 15, 2010
- Family of Natalee Holloway extorted for Information Of her whereabouts - Jun 12, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Natalie Holloway's Dad Seeking Answers in Aruba After Van Der Sloot Confession - Jun 15, 2010
- Flores and Holloway Families Meet, and Compare Notes on van der Sloot - Jun 19, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles the Flores family - Jun 18, 2010
- Aruba prosecutor: Not informed by Peruvian police about Joran van der Sloot's recent confessions about Holloway - Jun 11, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
Tags: alleged killer, aruba, aruban authorities, beth holloway, clue, family members, innermost feelings, mail, mother talks, mysterious disappearance, natalee holloway, parents, peruvian girl, peruvian woman, ranjan, suffering, teenage girl