Nassau County Robbery Squad arrest man in connection with string of robberiesFebruary 11th, 2010 - 2:41 am ICT by BNO News
HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK (BNO NEWS) – Nassau County Robbery Squad on Wednesday reported the arrest of a man in Hempstead, New York with suspected involvement in multiple bank robberies.
Marshall Bertoli, 48, was arrested for a series of bank robberies that occurred in 2009, involving Chase Bank and two different branches of TD Bank.
Bertoli was arraigned on an arrest warrant by Robbery Squad detectives at the First District Court. He was charged with three counts of Robbery in the 3rd Degree. Nassau Police had obtained the warrant after he was held in Suffolk County.
He was transferred to Nassau County Correctional Center prior to his arraignment.
- New York police arrest two Oyster Bay women after offering sex in return for money during massage - Mar 12, 2010
- Robber decked in 'Darth Vader' outfit robs a bank - Jul 26, 2010
- Four shot at New York nightclub - May 08, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- Roosevelt, NY woman arrested for killing daughter - Feb 16, 2010
- Officers apprehend two suspects in Wurstburo, NY wanted for bank robbery - Jan 17, 2010
- Couple arrested for tampering Jell-O packets to get refunds - Mar 30, 2010
- New York State Police arrest three individuals for robbery - Feb 06, 2010
- Male suspect sought after Elmont, NY deli robbed - Dec 29, 2009
- Three men arrested for credit card fraud in Nassau County, NY - Jan 18, 2010
- Grim Sleeper serial killer arrested in Los Angeles - Jul 08, 2010
- Newark, NY teen jailed for robbery - Feb 10, 2010
- Vinod Khanna leads Long Island's first India Day Parade (With images) - Aug 13, 2012
- Laurens, NY teenager arrested for wielding knife during domestic dispute - Feb 09, 2010
- Bridgeport, CT man found guilty of robbing two banks - Mar 04, 2010
Tags: 3rd degree, arraignment, arrest warrant, bank robberies, bertoli, bno, chase bank, detectives, hempstead new york, marshall, nassau county correctional center, nassau police, robbery, suffolk county, td bank