Mina Brees Died Of Drug OverdoseNovember 21st, 2009 - 6:26 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Granby, Colo., Nov. 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The autopsy reports of Texas attorney, Mina Brees, the mother of Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints quarterback has been released after several months of her death and confirmed it as suicide. It has been reported that attorney Brees died at her friend’s house in Grandy by an overdose of prescription drugs.
After the death cause of Ms. Brew released, speculations have started about the reason behind her alleged suicide. The reason can be related to either her personal or professional life. Her relation with Drew Brees was strained for several years and at one point of time the player had declared that his mother did not have any existence for him. Media sources could not reach Drew Brees after the autopsy reports of his mother was declared after three months. They tried to milk some comments from Marty Akins, an Austin attorney and brother of Ms. Brees. However, he did not make any kind of comments regarding her autopsy reports.
Some also speculated that any kind of disturbances related to her professional life might have led her to commit suicide. The business records of Mina Brees stated that few days before her death, she started to communicate with different restaurants of Houston and Austin. It has been allegedly stated that the attorney used to send letters to different restaurant owners to inform them that they can get back their rights associated with ‘Chicksports’ if they pay her a sum of twenty five thousand dollars. Officials have not yet reported any professional or personal cause for the death of Mina Brees.
- Punish soccer officials for fan violence, says Chile lawmaker - Jul 18, 2012
- Timothy Fattig arrested for living with dead mother - Mar 14, 2011
- Jessica Marotta Was Having An Affair With A Married Man - Sep 30, 2010
- Heidi Montag doesn't know her mum works as a maid - Oct 29, 2010
- Coroner: Brittany Murphy and husband Simon Monjack died of the same causes - Jul 23, 2010
- Girl killed in police station was gangraped: Women's panel - Jun 30, 2011
- Death of Indian engineer in US being probed - Apr 25, 2012
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Two girl students commit suicide in Delhi - Feb 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's Raunchy Pal Bree Olson Arrested For Alleged DUI - Feb 06, 2011
- Roebuck's family calls for second probe - Dec 05, 2011
- Police summons doctors over 'loopholes' in Nirupama's autopsy - May 09, 2010
- Rahul meets family of girl found dead in police station - Jun 30, 2011
- Pakistani woman electrocuted to death for eloping - Jan 23, 2011
- Kenneth Bryan Trevino, girlfriend found dead in apparent murder-suicide - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: austin attorney, autopsy reports, business records, colo, death cause, different restaurant, drew brees, drug overdose, grandy, kar, marty akins, media sources, mina brees, new orleans saints, personal cause, prescription drugs, professional life, speculations, texas attorney, thousand dollars