Michele Bachmann’s son turns down Playgirl offerApril 21st, 2011 - 1:43 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, April 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The adult magazine Playgirl’s bid to get Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann’s son to strip for them failed. Lucas Bachmann who is a resident psychiatrist said he is not interested in showing off his body in the magazine.
The 28-year-old turned down the request of the magazine on his Facebook page. He was emphatic saying “I’m not interested.” He explained that working with people with mental problems like he do demands certain level of “anonymity.” Though Lucas has the looks that would at any day earn him front page coverage on Playgirl, the growing fame of his mother no doubt played a part.
Playgirl seems to have their eyes fixed on people connected to politicians. The ex-boyfriend of Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston, posed nude in 2009 for the magazine apparently due to the fact that he was connected to Sarah Palain.
Bachmann has grown to become the favorite of the Tea Party. Some analysts believe she can lead the Republicans in the challenge for the US presidency in 2012. Her name is one of the many that has been linked with those who want to lead the GOP in 2012.
Names like Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump and a host of others have come up as possible GOP Presidential Candidates in 2012.
- Trump takes lead in GOP primary race, beats other Republicans: Poll - Apr 17, 2011
- Palin gets no vote in recent GOP straw poll - Feb 23, 2011
- Obama's rating plunges, yet ahead of GOP rivals: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- Trump in second place as GOP candidate: NBC Poll - Apr 07, 2011
- Michele Bachmann to meet Donald Trump again - Nov 21, 2011
- Ex-Massachusetts Governor Romney's Nevada edge getting smaller - Apr 29, 2011
- Tea Party supporters name Mitt Romney top choice for 2012 Presidential polls - Mar 27, 2011
- Former Pennsylvania Senator wins South Carolina straw poll - Apr 10, 2011
- Trump's desire to be President surprises many in US - Apr 09, 2011
- Even Republicans feel Trump has very little chances of reaching White House - Apr 27, 2011
- US Presidential wannabe Huckabee way ahead of Republican rivals: Poll - Mar 03, 2011
- Poll: More than 6 in 10 would not vote for Trump, Palin - Apr 27, 2011
- McCain opts out of 2012 GOP presidential candidature endorsements - Feb 04, 2011
- Most Americans can't name single GOP candidate: Poll - Apr 21, 2011
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann opens CPAC (conservative political action conference) - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,