Mark Zimmer’s Wife Vikki Died Of Natural CausesOctober 13th, 2009 - 7:22 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Cincinnati, Oct. 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The reasons of the death of Mark Zimmer’s wife has finally been revealed and according to the Hamilton County Coroner’s office, Vikki Zimmer had reportedly succumbed to her death under natural causes. The autopsy reports from the coroner’s office was made available for the public on the afternoon of Monday.
Following her sudden and unlikely death on Thursday, there had been quite a bit of speculation done on the cause. Nothing had been determined or no reason was put forth, until the autopsy results were made available. It was only after the death was ruled a natural one by the toxicology test report, that the stand was cleared. The medical examiner at the Hamilton County Coroners, Dr. O’dell Owens was however not able to state the exact cause of the death, as all the reports of the toxicology test had not been received. Therefore, foul play has been ruled out completely.
It had been revealed that the Bengals defensive coordinator had come home to find his 50 year old wife lying lifeless and unresponsive. Zimmer had immediately made a 911 call following the incident, in order to report it. The incident instantly zoomed in to national interest when it was reported that Zimmer overcame his personal loss and stood by the Bengals in their win over the Baltimore Ravens in Sundays match. During Sunday’s match, Zimmer had stood in sidelines accompanied by his father, one of his daughters and his son, watching the match throughout. This Herculean effort earned him a huge respect from all quarters and the most from his team.
- Mike Zimmer Stands By the Bengals Even After Personal Tragedy Of Wife's Death - Oct 12, 2009
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Alexander Jentzsch's death is a mystery - Jul 10, 2012
- Michael Jackson's Death Ruled Homicide Officially - Aug 29, 2009
- Mistaken alcohol use kills baby during surgery - Sep 03, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son Jumps To His Death - Mar 02, 2010
- Amy Winehouse' autopsy is inconclusive - Jul 26, 2011
- Amber Riley's Whitney Houston's cover on Glee - Feb 16, 2012
- 13-Year-Old Motorbike Racer Peter Lenz Dies During Warm-Up Crash - Aug 30, 2010
- Corey Haim Had Pulmonary Congestion: Coroner's Report Reveals - Mar 12, 2010
- Rachel Yoder killed by stray bullet fired 1.5 miles away - Dec 21, 2011
- Carrie Underwood wore a Gomez-Gracia gown at the Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Was Whitney Houston murdered? - Mar 07, 2012
- Statements from Jackson's family, Dr. Murray's attorney and the LA County Coroner's office - Aug 29, 2009
Tags: autopsy reports, autopsy results, baltimore ravens, county coroners, defensive coordinator, exact cause, foul play, gina gomez, hamilton county coroner, herculean effort, mark zimmer, medical examiner, national interest, old wife, personal loss, ravens, sidelines, speculation, test report, toxicology