Man of Mayfield, KY sentenced for distributing crack cocaineMarch 23rd, 2010 - 1:28 am ICT by BNO News
PADUCAH, KENTUCKY (BNO NEWS) – A resident of Mayfield, Kentucky was sentenced to ten years in prison and five years of supervised release for knowingly and intentionally distributing cocaine base, prosecutors announced on Monday.
Ricky David Wynn, 51, admitted to intentionally distribute approximately 65 grams of crack cocaine. Such amount of cocaine has a street value of $6500 which means $100 per gram.
Wynn was arrested on April 8, 2009, after a “sting” operation which involved electronic monitoring of controlled buys between Wynn and a cooperating witness.
The investigation was made in conjunction by agents of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Kentucky State Police.
- Nashville, TN man sentenced for distributing cocaine - Mar 05, 2010
- Guilford, CT man sentenced for role in narcotics ring - Mar 11, 2010
- Stratford, CT man sentenced for dealing cocaine - Feb 20, 2010
- Man of East Haven, CT, sentenced for dealing cocaine - Mar 17, 2010
- New Hanover County, NC man sentenced for distributing crack cocaine - Mar 25, 2010
- New London, CT man sentenced for drug trafficking - Mar 06, 2010
- Chicago man sentenced for crack cocaine distribution in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - Feb 11, 2010
- Cedar Rapids, IA, brothers sentenced for cocaine distribution and money laundering - Feb 10, 2010
- West Haven, CT man sentenced for role in cocaine conspiracy - Mar 18, 2010
- Sioux City, IA man sentenced for crack conspiracy - Mar 19, 2010
- Bridgeport, CT man sentenced for dealing crack cocaine - Feb 06, 2010
- Two North Carolina men sentenced for dealing illegal drugs - Mar 06, 2010
- Ukiah, California, man sentenced for dealing marijuana - Mar 02, 2010
- Lincoln, NE woman sentenced for her role in cocaine conspiracy - Feb 24, 2010
- India native sentenced in California for international drug conspiracy - Mar 31, 2010
Tags: bno, cocaine base, conjunction, crack cocaine, david wynn, drug enforcement administration, drug enforcement administration dea, electronic monitoring, kentucky state police, mayfield kentucky, mayfield ky, prosecutors, ricky, sting operation, supervised release, witness