Major Eastern Oregon meth supplier arrestedFebruary 20th, 2010 - 4:43 am ICT by BNO News
SALEM, OREGON (BNO NEWS) – A John Day, Oregon man was arrested last Thursday for nearly 40 felony crimes ranging from meth trafficking to stolen property, Oregon State Police announced on Friday.
Rodney Alen Rookstool, 49, was arrested near North Powder, Oregon, after a series of undercover drug purchases. Detectives targeted him as a major supplier of methamphetamine in Grant, Cook, and Baker counties.
Using search warrants, the agents seized a quarter pound of methamphetamine, about a half pound of marijuana, a .45 handgun, and about $1900 cash from his vehicle. A female passenger, Christine Dillon, 46 was also indicted for possession of methamphetamine.
Rookstool was the main target of an investigation that has already arrested 13 individuals so far. After executing a search warrant at Rookstool´s residence in John Day, $25,000 in cash, thousands of dollars in stolen property, and a small amount of meth was seized by Baker County detectives.
The four month-long investigation was conducted by the Baker County Narcotics Enforcement Team.
- Turner, OR man arraigned for possessing 125 marijuana plants - Sep 15, 2010
- Brett Favre's Sister Brandi Favre Arrested In Drug Bust - Jan 13, 2011
- Dozens arrested in crackdown on Hispanic drug gang in central California - Jun 09, 2010
- Franklin County Deputies Charge Angela Dodson Gray In Meth Case - Aug 01, 2010
- Arrest made after death threats against retired U.S. Congresswoman Diane Watson - Jan 29, 2011
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- US seizes stolen statues from Indian art dealer - Jul 28, 2012
- Chinese police bust drug ring - Jun 28, 2012
- 12 Africans arrested in Thailand for drug racket - Feb 29, 2012
- Fort Dodge, Iowa man sentenced on meth and gun possession charges - Feb 20, 2010
- Bid to smuggle 17 kg crystal meth foiled in Dubai - Dec 21, 2011
- Arms, cash, illicit liquor: Punjab goes to political war (Punjab Newsletter) - Jan 08, 2012
- Oregon woman arrested for stabbing husband - Mar 26, 2010
- Rs.1 crore cash found in car - Feb 12, 2012
- DNA evidence closes 1971 murder case in Klamath Falls, OR - May 03, 2010
Tags: alen, baker counties, baker county, bno, county detectives, drug purchases, eastern oregon, felony crimes, grant cook, john day oregon, methamphetamine, narcotics enforcement, north powder oregon, oregon man, oregon state police, quarter pound, salem oregon, search warrant, search warrants, target