Louise Pollard Asked To Reconsider Her Decision About Not Carrying Bin Laden’s Grandchild AgainSeptember 14th, 2010 - 7:45 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
September 14, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Louise Pollard, the surrogate mother from Bristol lost Osama Bin Laden’s twin grandchildren after she was assaulted violently in Middle East on the 24th of August. She returned to UK on the 27th in order to recover from the trauma.
She had been ten weeks pregnant when she suffered a miscarriage after the nighttime encounter with violence. She had been beaten up by hooligans while returning from a café in Syria. The embryo had been conceived using the IVF technology containing the sperms of Omar, Bin Laden’s son and the eggs of his British born wife Zaina who is 54 years old. Jane Felix-Browne had been the previous name of Omar’s wife. The Bin Ladens had promised to pay Pollard a sum of 10,000 pounds for any child that she carried for them.
Pollard had decided not to go the IVF route for them again as Omar and Zaina has split now. However, she seems to be in a dilemma now after she received a call from an emotionally distraught Zaina who begged and cajoled her to reconsider. The hour long conversation reportedly had Omar’s wife telling Louise how beautiful she was and that she was the only woman who could have her baby. She also reminded her that money would not be an object Pollard admitted.
Pollard told the Evening Post later on that she had decided to quit acting as a surrogate mother for the couple when she had Zaina on the phone begging her to try it once more. The 24 year old Pollard from Henbury told the reporters that she was in ‘two minds’ about it now. She did not really do it because of who the couple was but the abuse that she got from people really hurt her. She is also upset at some of the papers making insinuations about both her pregnancy and the attack. She claimed to have her doctors confirmation as well as the reports of two pregnancy tests and a scan. “What more proof of pregnancy do the people want?” She asked the media.
The allegations that Omar had arranged for the assault is also a ridiculous claim, she asserted. She elaborated that she wanted to help the couple have a child and had refused to judge Omar on the basis of his father.
- Brit surrogate mum 'pregnant again with Osama Bin Laden's grandchild'! - Apr 11, 2011
- Louise Pollard: Bin Laden's grandchildren miscarried after assault in Syria - Sep 14, 2010
- Surrogate mother miscarried Osama's twin grandchildren - Sep 13, 2010
- Brit surrogate to Bin Laden's son, wife is pregnant - Jul 10, 2010
- Bin Laden Request Louise Pollard To Try Again After Miscarriage - Sep 14, 2010
- Brit surrogate who agreed to have Osama's grandchild expecting twins - Aug 09, 2010
- Omar Bin Laden checks into a mental hospital - Jul 11, 2010
- 'Osama's grandchildren twins' die after attack on surrogate mum - Sep 13, 2010
- Brit surrogate mum for Osama Bin Laden's grandchild - Jun 11, 2010
- British Surrogate Louise Pollard Assaulted: Miscarries Bin Laden Twins - Sep 14, 2010
- Osama bin Laden is alive, says son Omar - Jul 15, 2010
- Osama Bin Laden's son wants to name daughter Elizabeth after the Queen - Jun 16, 2010
- Osama Bin Laden's 'family' hit by love affair epidemic - Jul 13, 2010
- Bin Laden's son upset over ex-wife's comments - Jul 12, 2010
- Stress, hectic lifestyle raises IVF demand - Sep 03, 2011
Tags: bin ladens, born wife, dilemma, embryo, evening post, felix, hooligans, insinuations, ivf technology, jane felix browne, medi, men at work, osama bin laden, pen men, pollard, pregnancy tests, sperms, surrogate mother, twin grandchildren, zaina