Littleton School Shooting Suspect Reportedly Released On BailFebruary 26th, 2010 - 8:27 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Denver, Feb 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) An incident of shooting at a school in Littleton, Denver had panicked people this week. However, reports indicate that even though the shooting had occurred in the school, school students or staff members were not involved in the crime. As per the report, David Benke, the mathematics teacher of the school had identified the shooting suspect and brought him down to prevent any unwanted incident in the school.
As per the reports, the man who had been suspected with the charges of murder attempt is identified as Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood. It has been reported that the age of the shooting suspect is around thirty-two years. He was later arrested by the police. Though the officials have not yet provided any information about Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood, it has come to the news that the man had been released from jail, after posting a bond of one million dollars.
According to the reports, the alleged gunman was carrying a rifle with which he started open firing in the school campus. It has been reported that two students were injured after the man started firing all of a sudden. The reports indicate that nobody had lost their life in this incident. However, it could have been a great massacre if the mathematics teacher had not stopped the gunman. The latest reports indicate that the teacher, who had done a brave act to save the life of innocent students and staff members of the school was highly praised for his act. People have appreciated his courageous deeds in one of the social networking sites.
- Bail set at $1 million for the Littleton school-shooting suspect - Feb 26, 2010
- Math Teacher David Benke is Hero in Littleton School Shooting - Feb 24, 2010
- Teacher saves lives in a shooting incident in a Colorado school - Feb 25, 2010
- Suspect In Littleton School Shooting Has Day in Court - Feb 26, 2010
- Batman movie premiere turns deadly in Denver, 12 dead (Fifth Lead, changing dateline) - Jul 20, 2012
- 14 killed, 50 wounded at Batman showing in US (Fourth Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' shootout disturbing: Big B - Jul 21, 2012
- Indian American student among wounded in US shooting (Lead) - Apr 03, 2012
- Purse Used At Panama School Board Shooting Auctioned On eBay - Dec 24, 2010
- Deadly Denver shooting at Batman premiere kills 12 (Night Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- 10 killed in US cinema shooting (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- France observes minute of silence for shooting victims - Mar 20, 2012
- Five injured in US high school shooting - Feb 27, 2012
- Kelly Elementary School Shooting Leaves Two Injured - Oct 09, 2010
- Ohio high school shooting claims third victim - Feb 29, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,