Lawyer: Phone call clears Baby Lisa parents of all doubtNovember 14th, 2011 - 10:50 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Investigators are still working to resolve the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Lisa Irwin who was last seen on the 3rd of October. There have been suggestions that the parents of little Lisa may know something about the disappearance of the child.
However the lawyer of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin say the fact that the cell phones of the couple were stolen and used to make a mysterious call to a woman is the proof that they are innocent. Deborah was the last to see Lisa. She claimed that she put the baby to bed on the evening but Jeremy says when he returned to the house around 4 a.m. the child was missing.
When the police got to the house, they were told that the three phones belonging to the couple were stolen. Lawyer John Picerno told FOX News that, “The cell phone call that night is important evidence. What it tells you is our clients are telling the truth. The caller never did reach the woman but a record of the call was logged.”
Investigators have identified that the phone call was made to a woman called Megan Wright. She was told the police that she doesn’t know Deborah and Jeremy. She could not also tell why she was called from the phone.
Investigators have kept details of the investigation under the lid.
- Baby Lisa Irwin Missing Mystery: Suspicious man seen in footage - Oct 25, 2011
- Deborah Flores Narvaez Was Pregnant With Jason Blu Griffith - Dec 22, 2010
- Fake fortune teller jailed in Shanghai - Sep 10, 2012
- Las Vegas Showgirl Deborah Flores Narvaez Goes Missing - Dec 21, 2010
- Hello! Delhi Police women's helpline gets lewd, abusive calls - Feb 13, 2012
- British tourist beaten to death in Dubai prison - Apr 14, 2011
- Headley's ISI handler used cell phone with US number - May 27, 2011
- Bomb scare delays Pakistani flight - Sep 10, 2012
- Is Megan Fox pregnant? - Mar 29, 2012
- Kristi Cornwell's Brother Richard Cornwell Finds Her Remains In North Georgia - Jan 04, 2011
- Cops probe calls from Iran to plant bombs in Meerut - Jul 18, 2011
- Rosamund upset over Anushka Shankar wedding - Oct 10, 2010
- Doctor parents to be tried for Aarushi's murder (Roundup) - Feb 09, 2011
- UAE producer makes supernatural thriller 'The Caller' - Apr 15, 2011
- Woman mows down boyfriend after he broke her iPhone - Jun 07, 2012